Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

On 7/6/2021 at 11:40 PM, Sultrysully said:

Would this be mostly accomplished with the La Isla and True Blue Super Mixes?

Well there’s I think 5 remixes from the singles that aren’t on those plus Ain’t No Big Deal. Some of those remixes have only ever been released on vinyl too. I’m not holding my breath but it would be great to get them.

Well there’s I think 5 remixes from the singles that aren’t on those plus Ain’t No Big Deal. Some of those remixes have only ever been released on vinyl too. I’m not holding my breath but it would be great to get them.

I’d love the Open Your Heart 7” Remix. Apart from the 7” vinyl, the best copy I have is a rip from the ‘It’s That Girl’ promo cassette tape. I can’t believe it’s never appeared on any digital format!

2 hours ago, Stevie B said:

I’d love the Open Your Heart 7” Remix. Apart from the 7” vinyl, the best copy I have is a rip from the ‘It’s That Girl’ promo cassette tape. I can’t believe it’s never appeared on any digital format!

I'll be dead honest here and say I can't really tell much difference. It's negligible to me. I actually think the album version hits slightly harder. 

I'll be dead honest here and say I can't really tell much difference. It's negligible to me. I actually think the album version hits slightly harder. 

It’s subtle but it is different and uses several sound stems which don’t appear on the album version, such as the recurrent clap sequence. I love this version - it was the official 7” single A-side in the uk and the only one that isn’t available digitally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Stevie B said:

It’s subtle but it is different and uses several sound stems which don’t appear on the album version, such as the recurrent clap sequence. I love this version - it was the official 7” single A-side in the uk and the only one that isn’t available digitally.

And her voice sounds better, more natural in this version because the remix is slower than the album version.

The remix was the official 7'' single in almost all the countries of Europe (the same happened with True Blue and La Isla Bonita, the remix edits are the official singles in Europe).

And her voice sounds better, more natural in this version because the remix is slower than the album version.

This is true! I like the overall sound mix better. To me, it sounds warmer. The symbol crash intro is also softened. There is something a little harsh about the LP Version. If I had to rank my favourite version (excluding the 12” remix) I’d say the 7” remix is my fave version, followed by Immaculate Collection/celebration version, and then the LP version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Stevie B said:

This is true! I like the overall sound mix better. To me, it sounds warmer. The symbol crash intro is also softened. There is something a little harsh about the LP Version. If I had to rank my favourite version (excluding the 12” remix) I’d say the 7” remix is my fave version, followed by Immaculate Collection/celebration version, and then the LP version.

I totally agree with you. 

• Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
  • Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW