Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

26 minutes ago, steady75 said:

They've only had 35 yrs to be fair

I know right? Everytime it looks like the anniversary sneaked up on them and caught them by surprise so they go like "oh wait, stay tuned, I promise we'll do something". It's the husband that came home after work and forgot your birthday, so now he's leaving the house again to get you a present. You should have known. How hard it to organise a surprise and announce it/release it on the actual anniversary? Every time is a shit show. 

They're almost all kind of bad. Especially anything before Confessions. The worst thing about them is that I fear their fan approval will dissuade M's team from ever doing real HD restorations. Really, the only ones I've replaced my SD videos with are the post-Confessions stuff.

Edited by Warm Gun (see edit history)

• Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
1 hour ago, louis.exe said:

Love it I hope we get rain HD video next and the EP with the Everlast mix of Waiting & Up Down Suite

How can you love it? Look at her face and hair in the car, looks cartoonish and don't get me started on pixelating her tits! They've also cropped out some of the picture on the sides.

It does have some good points, it's brighter and sharper in some places, but for me - meh.

59 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

How can you love it? Look at her face and hair in the car, looks cartoonish and don't get me started on pixelating her tits! They've also cropped out some of the picture on the sides.

It does have some good points, it's brighter and sharper in some places, but for me - meh.

Same. I'm like yeah I guess it's better, but it's not real, it's just a filter, lots of parts look smeary and paint like. The video's from 1999....surely it was shot and edited digitally, there must be an original digital copy of the video somewhere. 

I don't understand how the Eurythmics (while a massive band in the 80's, they' didn't make same impact as M) are able to get real HD upgrades and not bloody Madonna, arguably the most famous music video artist of all time...........but then again I do know.......this is how Madonna rolls now, quality control went out the window years ago!

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW