Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

5 minutes ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

Does anyone know if that's all the edits? Is there anything that was left out? 

It’s missing:

Papa don’t preach (Fade)

Open Your Heart (Remix)

La Isla Bonita (Remix)

Jimmy Jimmy (Fade)

Live to Tell (Edit)

La Isla Bonita (Instrumental edit)

True Blue (Fade)

Also the Where’s the Party remixes from YCD, I guess they could have been added....

It's this, "True Blue" 35th Anniversary. Remix bonus tracks, including the "True Blue" Remix Edit, but nothing that hasn't appeared elsewhere. (Well, except for the title track instrumental.) No "Open Your Heart" Edited Remix. VERY disappointing. 

https://nz.7digital.com/artist/madonna/release/true-blue-35th-anniversary-edition-17118375

Edited by superbu (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, superbu said:

It's this, "True Blue" 35th Anniversary. Remix bonus tracks, including the "True Blue" Remix Edit, but nothing that hasn't appeared elsewhere. No "Open Your Heart" Edited Remix. VERY disappointing. 

https://nz.7digital.com/artist/madonna/release/true-blue-35th-anniversary-edition-17118375

Ah well. At least now we have most of the remixes from that album on streaming. We did get the Instrumental/Dub of True Blue, that was not released digitally before....

14 hours ago, Kieran said:

I have never understood this whole anniversary release thing. What difference does it really make if it’s a song’s single release anniversary? It has no bearing on anything. The average music listener is not going to think ‘oh this song was released 17 years ago today, so I will stream it…’

Who on earth (aside from avid fans like us) considers or acknowledges the anniversaries of singles? These releases should go by some other measure - fan demand and/or quality/quantity of release. 
Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

I guess it’s a fun way to look back bringing a greater nostalgic value for people. It’s done with everything in our society so why not album/single releases too?

14 minutes ago, superbu said:

It's this, "True Blue" 35th Anniversary. Remix bonus tracks, including the "True Blue" Remix Edit, but nothing that hasn't appeared elsewhere. (Well, except for the title track instrumental.) No "Open Your Heart" Edited Remix. VERY disappointing. 

The way that Open Hour Heart remix isn’t available to purchase separately and is album only. 
Tricky Little Shits 

3 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Thanks for informing! I thought the picture showed 18 tracks and that there were more lol but I don’t have Apple Music, do you have the Spotify one? Could ya send that link please

I don't have it yet, sorry! Maybe someone living in that part of the world... :cute:

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW