Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I can’t believe where’s the party and love makes the world go round have the start chopped off of them smh

I try to find a reason for that happening and I can't find one. WHY?

Also, they've updated the other "True Blue" release so basically those two songs on streaming are now mutilated, on the original release and now on the 35th Anniversary Version, too. Why??

4 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Also, they've updated the other "True Blue" release so basically those two songs on streaming are now mutilated, on the original release and now on the 35th Anniversary Version, too. Why??

They fucked up

8 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Because they are waiting to add the correct files as the surprise of the 40th annyversary :P

The edits and remix edits will be for the 45th and "Ain't no big deal" probably for the 50th 

12 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Maybe because they want you to PAY for the record instead of streaming it and having the money split between the top artists on Spotify at the moment.

Quit your whining and appreciate what we got. If people keep complaining, then we might end up getting nothing more  in the future.

B-Sides and unreleased material will be kept for later.

Just now, PaperFaces said:

Maybe because they want you to PAY for the record instead of streaming it and having the money split between the top artists on Spotify at the moment.

No one wants you to pay for albums nowadays, lmao.

They clearly want Madonna fans to start streaming Madonna's music. That's why you got this on streaming and not physically released.

3 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

Quit your whining and appreciate what we got. If people keep complaining, then we might end up getting nothing more  in the future.

B-Sides and unreleased material will be kept for later.

I'm very grateful that they're doing this but it's very frustrating that they botch two songs from one her most iconic albums in the process. Why that should be OK and acepted? We can't expect a certain level of quality control from Warner/Rhino? I think we should.

Don't go for second best, baby... :cute:

3 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

Speak for yourself.

I'm speaking from a business point of view. Obviously fans want the physical albums. But to the charts, album sales count only once. If you consume them through streaming platforms, it'll count every single time you listen to them. 

That's what Madonna's team or Warner is trying to do. That's why we're getting these releases on streaming platforms.

11 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

I'm speaking from a business point of view. Obviously fans want the physical albums. But to the charts, album sales count only once. If you consume them through streaming platforms, it'll count every single time you listen to them. 

That's what Madonna's team or Warner is trying to do. That's why we're getting these releases on streaming platforms.

But even if they buy the physical release, the fans who use streaming services will still stream the album instead of popping in the physical CD

15 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I'm very grateful that they're doing this but it's very frustrating that they botch two songs from one her most iconic albums in the process. Why that should be OK and acepted? We can't expect a certain level of quality control from Warner/Rhino? I think we should.

Exactly. So over the thought police in Madonna’s fan base.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW