Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

13 hours ago, steady75 said:

Maybe the uniform font is purposeful. Maybe we’ll see it It used in some new collection at the end of the upload campaign? 

I was thinking the same thing....but I don't think they're that smart........it's just laziness on Emily's part.

I also think this will be the next wave of videos:

• Music                            21-Aug
  • True Blue                      17-Sep
  • Oh Father                      24-Oct
  • Justify My Love           06-Nov
  • Open Your Heart         19-Nov
  • Dear Jessie                  04-Dec
  • Take A Bow                  06-Dec

40 minutes ago, deathproof said:

What else are we suppose to discuss? Ponytail vs curls?

I didn't say we shouldn't discuss it, I just pointed out that it seemed a bit harsh to say that "they suck" just based off that lol They seem to be doing a good job so far, the only video I wasn't crazy about has been Secret. Some videos I was blown away by. They slowed down with the single releases, but that was probably because they were compiling True Blue. You're all free to discuss and say what you want, just wanted to be perspective guy

1 minute ago, BILLSTER said:

I was thinking the same thing....but I don't think they're that smart........it's just laziness on Emily's part.

I also think this will be the next wave of videos:

• Music                            21-Aug
  • True Blue                      17-Sep
  • Oh Father                      24-Oct
  • Justify My Love           06-Nov
  • Open Your Heart         19-Nov
  • Dear Jessie                  04-Dec
  • Take A Bow                  06-Dec

I'd be down for that. (except Music is already out)

Rain gotta be next with Fever Edit one. Bad Girl (edit), Rain (Video edit) and Waiting remix. Please.

After the True Blue 35 release I feel soo underwhelmed. I realised I really am only excited about the single EP release of her older songs and tacking the remixes on to the end of an album brings me no joy. 
…but who knows. We eventually got the Like A Prayer And Express Yourself EP’s on streaming after the 30th anniversary.

unlikely  though as there ain’t many more mixes. 

22 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Rain gotta be next with Fever Edit one. Bad Girl (edit), Rain (Video edit) and Waiting remix. Please.

After the True Blue 35 release I feel soo underwhelmed. I realised I really am only excited about the single EP release of her older songs and tacking the remixes on to the end of an album brings me no joy. 
…but who knows. We eventually got the Like A Prayer And Express Yourself EP’s on streaming after the 30th anniversary.

Respectfully, I disagree.  The True Blue 35th Anniversary is great.  I am streaming the heck out of it and even purchased from Amazon Music.  This is what should have happened with Like a Prayer 30.  It is amazing.  Good sound and very comprehensive. Love the art, love the full album being left intact and love the addition of the nine bonus tracks.  Like a Prayer 30, underwhelmed me but True Blue 35 is on the mark.  

32 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I think there is nothing bad with the True Blue 35 release, at least for the general public or non hardcore fans, it's a nice way to recognize and celebrate the album, plus it helps to boost the streams a little bit. But I agree a 100% I am more excited for maxis/ep releases... It's more interesting, there are more possibilities for surprises... And this is so irrelevant but I love seeing the single covers in her streaming pages, they look so cute :cry:

It's been so long since we got the last one, I hope they come back soon! ?

• RUADJAI changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Cherish HD Music Video OUT NOW
On 8/1/2021 at 6:32 PM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

What a nice surprise!!! I think it looks really good and the details are incredible, her eyes, her face, the hair, the water... <3

http://cdn.ontourmedia.io/madonna/non_secure/images/20210801/cherish_hd_010820211627837524/cherish_hd_010820211627837524.jpg

qKUaZg3.jpg

On 8/2/2021 at 9:50 PM, Let&#x27;sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

A bit harsh, it's such an insignificant detail. The video looks great. Who cares if the promo has one font or the other?

Well I wasn’t just talking about the font. The promo videos themselves are amateur. Look at what is done for other artists and you’ll see what I mean.

47 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Well I wasn’t just talking about the font. The promo videos themselves are amateur. Look at what is done for other artists and you’ll see what I mean.

Well, to be honest I was really surprised when I saw them making promo videos for this at all. It's just an updated version of a video that's already up on her channel. The promo videos are great, but I wasn't really expecting more than just a post. 

2 minutes ago, Let&#x27;sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

They look great. Frozen and Nothing Really Matters are breathtaking. Papa Don't preach and Cherish have never looked better. We are never gonna proper HD remasters from the original footage. We are never gonna get all the nice things other artists are getting, simply because she doesn't care. Let's just enjoy the fact that we are finally getting something good. 

Oh I know, I agree. I was talking about the little promos they post on Facebook.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW