Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

Her official page hasn't even mentioned the Causing a commotion anniversary at all. For Drowned World we got at least a post. It makes me think that Causing a commotion is not coming.

I’m sure it will. There is no obvious order or strategy. Just Cos they miss something now it doesn’t mean they will never get to it. It seems to me they are responding to feedback and trying to do a better job than they were initially. Personally I’d rather they take their time and do things properly rather than rush something out because it’s an anniversary date.

6 hours ago, Jackie said:

I honestly think it’s all now linked to that new Warner deal. I just wonder when “soon” will be lol

But it was before. The deal was announced on her birthday but surely all the previous digital releases since "Human Nature" are part of this new deal. Remember there were no pre-2005 Madonna digital single for years... until last year.

18 hours ago, Prayer said:

But it was before. The deal was announced on her birthday but surely all the previous digital releases since "Human Nature" are part of this new deal. Remember there were no pre-2005 Madonna digital single for years... until last year.

Yea, but maybe it inspired her to go further with it - and hence have something more formal and bigger - 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW