Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

I think that if they are going to make a big promotional campaign for the 40 anniversary they'd want to keep all those singles and videos to be a part of it instead of uploading them in a random way.

And, on the other hand, as some people say now it's time for the "Madame X Tour" so I guess it's the only thing we're going to have in the next few months.

Controversially, I would like her to stop releasing increasingly irrelevant live albums. Maybe one every three tours? The live video stream is perfectly fine and rippable anyway. The vocals aren't good anymore unless fixed within the inch of her life, the new versions are mostly boring and/or album mixes, there's rarely anything exceptional about those live albums...

Controversially, I would like her to stop releasing increasingly irrelevant live albums. Maybe one every three tours? The live video stream is perfectly fine and rippable anyway. The vocals aren't good anymore unless fixed within the inch of her life, the new versions are mostly boring and/or album mixes, there's rarely anything exceptional about those live albums...

On the flip side of this: has a live album [release date] been announced yet? (Sorry if it’s discussed elsewhere!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, simplythebest77 said:

On the flip side of this: has a live album [release date] been announced yet? (Sorry if it’s discussed elsewhere!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the "Madame X Tour"? No, not yet. We only have the streaming debut date, on October 8th. I guess Paramount+/MTV will have it exclusively for a period of time and then it'll be released on digital and physical.

1 hour ago, New_Boy said:

Fair point. Especially with Madame X. Not many “versions” to speak of. 

1 hour ago, lucasciccone said:

I've noticed they finally changed the dates for the latest singles uploaded (WIFLFAG, BS and EY). Now they are correctly organized!

image.thumb.png.7097c76e771facc19a55e459e763bc01.png

Imagine this section in a few years with all singles, remixes, etc.

It's going to be beautiful :drama:

They usually release the old singles as 2021 for algorithm reasons. If it's a current release it's better placed on certain playlists, etc. That's why they only put them in the correct order a few weeks / months later.

17 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Are there official remixes of the post 2005 singles that are not currently on Spotify? Surely there's loads. They could just take them all down and reupload them with the missing mixes and people won't complain about it

Yeah there’s quite a few really good ones too. Some edits and such. Though I’m not sure we need every 3/5/7 minute remix of all the Give It 2 Me mixes. But yeah there’s some stuff I would really like on there. Especially the Radio Edit and the Justin Cognito radio edit of Girl Gone Wild. They’re probably my two big wants. 

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

I hope this means they are planning to release the Madame X Tour live album on streaming... otherwise I don't see how a old remixes EP or remastered video would affect the premiere :drama:

This. 

Would a physical release too sound so absurd? I think a live album can easily be dropped in every format independently from the show being a Paramount+ exclusive 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW