Edit History

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

2 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

One was widely released but the other one was a US promo only mix so I doubt it, I have seen people who want it everywhere but I doubt it 

I was the remix/edit, but as it was promo only track, I agree they won’t give it it to us

If I was Warner I would release a second remix compilation. It would be the perfect home for the remix / edit of Dress You Up. 

A compilation of single length mixes has got to have been good for Madonna’s streaming stats. There’s a lot of great remixes that aren’t readily available (outside of fan uploads on YouTube) in a single length edit that they could compile. 

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

2 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

One was widely released but the other one was a US promo only mix so I doubt it, I have seen people who want it everywhere but I doubt it 

I was the remix/edit, but as it was promo only track, I agree they won’t give it it to us

If I was Warner I would release a second remix compilation. It would be the perfect home for the remix / edit of Dress You Up. 

A compilation of single length mixes has got to have been good for Madonna’s streaming stats. There’s a lot of great remixes that aren’t readily available in a single length edit that they could compile. 

Important Information

Terms of Use