Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

22 minutes ago, Angelman60 said:

You guys are already on BBB while I'm having so much hope for Friday. Dreaming about those legendary UK mixes of everybody. 

I'm gonna be so disappointed when they release just the US extended and dub 😂

It was already posted here, the Everybody listing was for a physical release, not digital 

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

I love the Bye Bye Baby dub, i know there are two versions of it, has the second one (which is unreleased) leaked ? I remember seeing it on Infinity or maybe it was just a dream :) I'm pretty sure it was like a promo tape or something.

It's been shared as Ricky Crespo dub 2.

You mean Rick Does Madonna’s Dub?

8 hours ago, DjKingBee said:

Bye bye baby was the oddest choice of this Era.  Can’t believe that was a single over thirf of hearts or whys it so hard or waiting even.  

anyways I love the hip hop remixes and want this VINYL so bad 

I recall M said on a Q&A on insta circa 2015 that Thief Of Hearts was too 'subjective' to be a single

Bye Bye Baby was for the Australian and Japan market to have a single out during the tour etc

8 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Yes, apparently there are 2. Collectors have 2.

Crespo 2 is slightly longer at 7:20  but i don't know if it's different in structure other than its lenght image.png.c2d3aeef52e2738852f68e1239786f44.png

https://www.discogs.com/release/2471819-Madonna-Bye-Bye-Baby

I would like to hear this!

But they say it is unofficial

On 11/20/2022 at 2:14 PM, Roland Barthes said:

Wasn't that a rumour ? I believe it was only  her accountant that had an office there. 

I wonder how much it cost to make new 4K from masters. It must be very expansive otherwise ALL studios would be making new transfer of their back catalogue. Since technology evolves very fast maybe one day they'll find a cheaper way to do it. When i see the quality of Thriller, it' not just Madonna's videos that i want to see in this quality but A LOT of movies too.

Slightly off topic, but 4K remasters are not always done well. Warner turned Batman 1989 blue when they released it on 4K. Literally blue. Like Batman looks like this:

image.thumb.png.4709ddd28d8f4265d03566937d0559db.png

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW