Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

7 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

Looking at the dates on the first page, this is approximately what they were doing dddddd SAD!

Also, sorry for not updating the video list just yet, I would have to go back through the feeds and check when they were uploaded. Any help with that? :)

I wouldn't worry about the dates maybe just list the ones they've done eh?

On 5/7/2021 at 11:10 AM, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

ANNIVERSARY CHRONOLOGY

From the first era to the Hard Candy era

Original list by @MPowered , expanded on by me

purple and crossed out:  not enough remixes for a release

Bold and Blue: Remixes Out

JANUARY 

Material Girl - January 23, 1985  HD MUSIC VIDEO OUT

Keep It Together - January 30, 1990

FEBRUARY

Bad Girl - February 2, 1993

Don't Cry for Me Argentina - February 4, 1997

Sorry - February 7, 2006

Bedtime Story - February 13, 1995 REMIXES OUT! HD MUSIC VIDEO OUT

Borderline - February 15, 1984

Rescue Me - February 23, 1991 REMIXES OUT!

Frozen - February 23, 1998 REMIXES OUT! HD MUSIC VIDEO OUT

La Isla Bonita - February 25, 1987

MARCH

Crazy for You - March 2, 1985

Nothing Really Matters - March 2, 1999 HD MUSIC VIDEO OUT

Ray Of Light (Album) - February 22, 1998

Like a Prayer - March 3, 1989   REMIXES OUT!

American Pie - March 3, 2000

Fever - March 6, 1993

One More Chance - March 7, 1996

Burning Up / Physical Attraction - March 9, 1983

I'll Remember - March 15, 1994

4 Minutes - March 17, 2008

Another Suitcase in Another Hall - March 18, 1997

Love Don't Live Here Anymore - March 19, 1996

Like A Prayer (Album) - March 21, 1989

Live to Tell - March 26, 1986

Vogue - March 27, 1990 REMIXES OUT!

APRIL

American Life - April 8, 2003

Angel - April 10, 1985

What It Feels Like for a Girl - April 16, 2001 REMIXES OUT! HD MUSIC VIDEO OUT

American Life (Album) - April 21, 2003

Spotlight - April 25, 1988

Hard Candy (Album) - April 29, 2008

MAY

Ray of Light - May 6, 1998

Express Yourself - May 9, 1989

Beautiful Stranger - May 19, 1999

I'm Breathless (Album) - May 22, 1990

JUNE

Human Nature - June 6, 1995 REMIXES OUT!

Get Together - June 6, 2006

Papa Don't Preach - June 11, 1986

Hanky Panky - June 12, 1990 REMIXES OUT!

This Used to Be My Playground - June 16, 1992

Who's That Girl - June 23, 1987

Give It 2 Me - June 24, 2008

True Blue (Album) - June 30, 1986

JULY

Hollywood - July 7, 2003

Into the Groove - July 15, 1985

Madonna (Album) - July 27, 1983

Dress You Up - July 31, 1985 / December 12, 1985

Celebration - July 31, 2009

AUGUST

Cherish - August 1, 1989

Rain - August 5, 1993

Lucky Star - August 8, 1984

Music - August 21, 2000  REMIXES OUT! HD MUSIC VIDEO OUT

Drowned World / Substitute for Love - August 24, 1998

Causing a Commotion - August 25, 1987

SEPTEMBER

Holiday - September 7, 1983

True Blue - September 17, 1986

Music(Album) - September 18, 2000

The Power of Goodbye - September 22, 1998

Secret - September 27, 1994 REMIXES OUT! HD MUSIC VIDEO OUT

Erotica - September 29, 1992 REMIXES OUT! HD MUSIC VIDEO OUT

OCTOBER

Gambler - October 3, 1985

Everybody - October 6, 1982

Hung Up - October 17, 2005 HD MUSIC VIDEO OUT

Miles Away - October 17, 2008

Erotica (Album) - October 20, 1992

Die Another Day - October 22, 2002

Oh Father - October 24, 1989

Bedtime Stories (Album) - October 25, 1994

Nothing Fails - October 27, 2003

You Must Love Me - October 27, 1996

You'll See - October 30, 1995

Jump - October 31, 2006 HD MUSIC VIDEO OUT

Like a Virgin - October 31, 1984

NOVEMBER

Something To Remember (Album) - November 3, 1995

Justify My Love - November 6, 1990 REMIXES OUT!

The Immaculate Collection (Album) - November 8, 1990

Like A Virgin (Album) - November 12, 1984

Evita (Album) - November 12, 1996

Don't Tell Me - November 14, 2000

Bye Bye Baby - November 15, 1993

Confessions On A Dance Floor (Album) - November 15, 2005

Deeper and Deeper - November 17, 1992

Open Your Heart - November 19, 1986

The Look of Love - November 25, 1987

DECEMBER

Dear Jessie - December 4, 1989

Take a Bow - December 6, 1994

Love Profusion - December 8, 2003

I improved the list above.

I crossed out singles that we are most likely not going to get due to a lack of remixes and edits to release.

I added album anniversaries, since they use those too.

Let me know your thougths!

3 minutes ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

I improved the list above.

I crossed out singles that we are most likely not going to get due to a lack of remixes and edits to release.

I added album anniversaries, since they use those too.

Let me know your thougths!

Beautiful! Thank you for all the work! :hug:

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

I wonder if they’ll go back and fill out the previous EPs that they fucked up (Human Nature, Erotica, etc) I want Cyberraga and Erotic on streaming! 

I don't think they can (?)

What I would love them to do is put all the Hung Up remixes in one album and not 4. Same for all the Confessions and Hard Candy singles

4 minutes ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

I don't think they can (?)

What I would love them to do is put all the Hung Up remixes in one album and not 4. Same for all the Confessions and Hard Candy singles

Why can’t they?

Yes! I’d like that too and add the Let It Will Be Paper Faces mixes since they aren’t available in the US for some reason. Also they need to get IGTTYAS back onto streaming and they should updated CT and S&ST with the full tracklists. No need for exclusives and non bonus versions for decade old albums

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Why can’t they?

Yes! I’d like that too and add the Let It Will Be Paper Faces mixes since they aren’t available in the US for some reason. Also they need to get IGTTYAS back onto streaming and they should updated CT and S&ST with the full tracklists. No need for exclusives and non bonus versions for decade old albums

Also Papa Don't Preach Album version is actually the extended mix :03:

I don't think they can add new files to already released bundles, as they've already been purchased and downloaded. But again, I'm not sure of the intricates of Spotify, Apple Music etc.

13 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

I can’t hear the differences in "Rescue Me". I think it's just a simple album edit with an extra "I believe" not present in the album version.  :confused:

The moan in the intro is different, but you are right once again. Otherwise they are the same. Though my Single Mix ripped from the Japanese mini CD seems crisper and slightly different mastering from the TIC standard CD version

I think once the bulk of the singles are uploaded her team will tidy up everything from Confessions onwards and possibly even throw a bunch of new mixes into the pot. They're all still Warner songs so.....

Anything from MDNA onwards will likely sit in purgatory forever so I'm hoping a greatest hits release will at least include the Give It 2 Me (radio edit) & the Girl Gone Wild (Justin Cognito Radio edit) though unlikely....and it will drive me mad forever. I'll never understand why Girl Gone Wild Justin Congnito edit wasn't put on streaming when the bloody thing was the first thing she put up on You Tube wasn't it before the main album version was up? Odd.

I'm pretty sure all Hard Candy to Rebel Heart single releases have now been grouped together and appear under one EP heading so the team can definitely do some housekeeping . It's just the Confessions singles and Madame X that are a mess. Confessions was huge for her & Warner so I can't see them not doing another EP with additional mixes for our coins if there are actually any left? 

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

The moan in the intro is different, but you are right once again. Otherwise they are the same. Though my Single Mix ripped from the Japanese mini CD seems crisper and slightly different mastering from the TIC standard CD version

Yes, the single mix have a couple of new things (the moan, the extra "I believe", and a different structure) and sounds crisper than the album version. Happens the same with the US CD-Maxi, the single version sounds crisper. But this can be a case of different mastering because the album version belongs to a compilation and all the songs must have the same sound. So for me the 7'' is still a "classic edit" with new elements from the original multitracks (or maybe a new mix) but definitely it's not a remix like Express Yourself or Like A Prayer.

57 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Well i don’t wanna speculate as causing a commotion most likely will be pushed for its anniversary or later, but i’ve heard from rhino in third hand just quickly that causing a commotion was an idea, with the following track list

1. silver screen mix edit

2. silver screen mix

3. movie house mix 

4. dub 

5. Jimmy Jimmy (fade, edit)

however, that’s all i’ve heard in 3rd discussion since i don’t have direct contact with people that works in rhino..... but it won’t be out this week for sure, it’s just the track list for it’s digital release:) 

I want the Movie House Edit too! ??????

1 hour ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Well i don’t wanna speculate as causing a commotion most likely will be pushed for its anniversary or later, but i’ve heard from rhino in third hand just quickly that causing a commotion was an idea, with the following track list

2. silver screen mix

3. movie house mix 

4. dub 

however, that’s all i’ve heard in 3rd discussion since i don’t have direct contact with people that works in rhino..... but it won’t be out this week for sure, it’s just the track list for it’s digital release:) 

I mean I genuinely think this would be my favourite legacy release. I think CAC is utterly brilliant… but I won’t hold my breath beb x 

2 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

2. silver screen mix

3. movie house mix 

4. dub 

Girl if you end up yanking my chain I will be pissed 

3 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

well it won’t be released this week, don’t even know when, it’s just the tracklist that i’ve heard discussions about, of course i would love it getting released soon, but at the same time they have to had put together a lot of future digital releases at this point, so it really isn’t anything special?

Lets see if that track list really is true tho when it gets released or if the person i talked to just had a great imagination!! 

Ok so the person confirmed that they are doing all the pre 89 stuff too then? 

Express Yourself 7" remix has already amassed 303,000 spotify streams in just over five days

That is 30,000 more than What It Feels Like For A Girl (A&B 12") has done in nearly a month.

Emily better know the short edit work better than the long remixes on the release radar schedule.

The 80's stuff does seem to hit harder so maybe it's best they leave them until nearer the biopic. 

4 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Express Yourself 7" remix has already amassed 303,000 spotify streams in just over five days

That is 30,000 more than What It Feels Like For A Girl (A&B 12") has done in nearly a month.

Emily better know the short edit work better than the long remixes on the release radar schedule.

The 80's stuff does seem to hit harder so maybe it's best they leave them until nearer the biopic. 

She's also passed the 16 million monthly listeners mark on Spotify. I'm not 100% sure but I think this is a new peak for her on Spotify.

Clearly the old digital singles are doing their job.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW
  • Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic