Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

The only thing that saved Give me all your luvin' was the video. Really cool and a fresh taste asfter horrible white walls videos like Celebration or Give it 2 me!  

The song itself was a little meh tough...

Talking about Celebration, the fact that that video is still in 240p :rip:

laughing-funny.gif 

42 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

The only thing that saved Give me all your luvin' was the video. Really cool and a fresh taste asfter horrible white walls videos like Celebration or Give it 2 me!  

The song itself was a little meh tough...

It's a nice cute little bop. Maybe not the big first single event that you would expect from an artist like Madonna but the song itself is fresh and fun. I like more the demo without Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., the Robyn/dubstep middle 8 is FIRE and the mixing is better (guitars are clearer and stronger):

:hearteyes:

9 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Why is her videography such a  mess - it annoys me more than anything else and they insult the fans with all this HD and 4k horse shit too . her videos will never be in 4k true when they cant get even remaster them in 1080p properly !!!!

Try being a Janet fan. Madonnas channel is a dream comparatively.

7 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Try being a Janet fan. Madonnas channel is a dream comparatively.

True. Janet's official YouTube channel is a nightmare. Upscaled HD videos mixed with recently uploaded SD versions of classic videos, tons of classic videos not uploaded... M E S S

Tomorrow is Friday! Let's see if we have any Madonna surprise in the corner...

10 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Why is her videography such a  mess - it annoys me more than anything else and they insult the fans with all this HD and 4k horse shit too . her videos will never be in 4k true when they cant get even remaster them in 1080p properly !!!!

The incompetence of her team never ceases to amaze me. These remasters should be relatively easy to do properly and even if they were not, that does not excuse false advertising. Madonna does not want to get hung up on her past as she believes in living in the present. Age, long term success and a family has made her more complacent about her career and legacy it seems.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW