Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

41 minutes ago, Andreo said:

At this point I just think Madonna fans will listen to two opposite songs with black voices in them and be like:"Omg they're the same song cmon" stfu💀 comparing Ciao Bella to Did You Do It... 💀 

Excuse me ? They both are bonus tracks and both have an uncredited artist which feature more vocals than Madonna pls don’t make this about anything other than that.  I’m a dj.  I can compare what I want 

8 minutes ago, DjKingBee said:

Excuse me ? They both are bonus tracks and both have an uncredited artist which feature more vocals than Madonna pls don’t make this about anything other than that.  I’m a dj.  I can compare what I want 

????? 

One the posters above said they were IDENTICAL and comparing them lol as they're both "crap" to them, they have nothing in common in terms of production, vocals, or genre tho that's the point 💀💀💀 

4 hours ago, Andreo said:

????? 

One the posters above said they were IDENTICAL and comparing them lol as they're both "crap" to them, they have nothing in common in terms of production, vocals, or genre tho that's the point 💀💀💀 

The fact a POC male has more parts than her on the song is not the reason I consider those two songs crap.

I love Isaac, I enjoyed Future and I generally don't have a problem with songs like that. However, I don't think a song where Madonna is a featured artist belongs on a Madonna album. Simple as that. You also wouldn't have put Me Against the Music on American Life or Confession, would you?

@PlayPause

They are alike in certain aspects. Not necessarily in terms of production or sonically but they have a few things in common. I have elaborated in detail what I don't like about Ciao Bella before. It's not my fault you label everyone with an opinion different to yours a "hater" or insinuate that they are a "racist".

• 2 weeks later...

Let's say they have a 5-6-year plan of Warner album re-releases starting this year. If they're planning releasing the 'expanded' editions in chronological order, on each X0 anniversary, I guess we will still get the remaining singles along with the remastered videos on each album. Like what happened with Erotica.

I really hope they're gonna release all the remaining singles digitally soon because having the remastered songs out at the same time is pointless. But I don't think they're gonna add many remixes on each album, probably the best ones to free space for unreleased and rare demos/versions.

I expect these albums to come this year... Madonna, Ray of Light, American Life & Hard Candy (Not sure for the latest).

Edited by Haralampos (see edit history)

My bet for DeLuxe reissues:

2023: Madonna 40, Ray of Light 25

2024: Like a Virgin 40, Like a Prayer 35, Bedtime Stories 30

2025: Music 25, Confessions 20

2026: True Blue 40

2027: Erotica 35

2028: American Life 25, Hard Candy 20

I don't see MDNA, Rebel Heart and Madame X receiving the same treatment, unfortunately... In fact, all of them already have DeLuxe editions...

1 hour ago, Leandro Gomes said:

My bet for DeLuxe reissues:

2023: Madonna 40, Ray of Light 25

2024: Like a Virgin 40, Like a Prayer 35, Bedtime Stories 30

2025: Music 25, Confessions 20

2026: True Blue 40

2027: Erotica 35

2028: American Life 25, Hard Candy 20

I don't see MDNA, Rebel Heart and Madame X receiving the same treatment, unfortunately... In fact, all of them already have DeLuxe editions...

I can see this happening.  Possibly single re-issues as well like they did for "Everybody".  If we get "Burning Up" and "Holiday" this year, I am gonna bet we are getting single re-issues from the other albums when they meet their monumental anniversaries.

2 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

One of my top fav M albums 

Same - complete opposite sound to Erotica - but it was so light, and easy to listen to - sure not as clubby - but it was like a breath of fresh air after you've been in the smoking area of a club for 10 hours grinding to Erotic, Erotic :P

2 hours ago, Jackie said:

Same - complete opposite sound to Erotica - but it was so light, and easy to listen to - sure not as clubby - but it was like a breath of fresh air after you've been in the smoking area of a club for 10 hours grinding to Erotic, Erotic :P

I also love the house remixes we got from that album. I wish she'd just mix with junior again lol mostly for him to release living for ❤️ 

On 1/25/2023 at 12:19 AM, DickTracy said:

Emily if you’re reading this I’d be happy with some classic live versions remastered to promote the tour. Amazon Music has a ton of live stuff that I totally miss on Spotify.

Sadly this seems to be the kind of thing that only gets posthumous releases when companies have run out of ways to milk the cow. 
Prince / Bowie / Queen / Whitney and more. 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW