how ong before another tweet from Rhino telling us off

I thought campaign is good

But you menage it bad

Threatened by Rhino

You're the best hype I had

KA-CHING made me broke

KA-CHING made me broke

46 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Nothing Really Matters floppage will never sit right with me. It was my favourite on the album from first listen and remains flawless. It's classic Madonna. 

My thoughts exactly about The Power of Good-Bye. They can't fu*k it up, if they do all my hope is gone. The question remains, how long we'll wait for it. 

I have wierd feeling that they care more about anything on Ray of Light but TPoGB. Call me picky but it still doesn't have HD video and is last "in queue" to be released in streaming, despite selling overall better than NRM.

I think someones comment about the cheaper or mid price EP's are a preferable price point for people. I mean you can buy a current album of iTunes for 7.99 never mind a bunch of dusty old remixes of a cover version from 40 years ago. 

Only a hardcore will purchase a 16 track EP of LDLHA remixes at around £16...and I would not b one of them. 

12 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I think someones comment about the cheaper or mid price EP's are a preferable price point for people. I mean you can buy a current album of iTunes for 7.99 never mind a bunch of dusty old remixes of a cover version from 40 years ago. 

Only a hardcore will purchase a 16 track EP of LDLHA remixes at around £16...and I would not b one of them. 

They usually cap EP’s at $9.99.

The Bedtime Story EP is 15 tracks and is $9.99.

57 minutes ago, Prayer said:

We don't know yet if it's 9 tracks... let's wait.

OH you're right, good call.

Still, there are 12 remixes that have appeared on singles, 12" and promos (NOT including the album version, the radio edit, or the K&D dub that was only ever on white label and a maverick publishing cdr)... so probably something is getting left off.

Crossing my fingers it's not the Cybercut.....

23 minutes ago, steady75 said:

BUT who's buying? It's all streaming - no one (except a few) are actually buying - it's all streaming - so it's all part of the monthly streaming cost. 

2 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

I have a feeling they're no longer trying to make these EPs complete, something has been missing on them since "Borderline"... Hope to be proven wrong next week :pray:

Was just thinking that this morning, like, are they making space for future re-releases.

6 minutes ago, Jackie said:

BUT who's buying? It's all streaming - no one (except a few) are actually buying - it's all streaming - so it's all part of the monthly streaming cost. 

There are still digital sales, I've bought most of them - since they started with "Human Nature" - on iTunes cause I prefer local files and edit data, etc.; some people buy the HQ versions on Qobuz, etc.

Streaming is the main medium now but digital and physical sales are still happening. :cute: These digital singles are always Top 5 and Top 10 on iTunes all around the world (probably with 10 copies sold per country but :Madonna009:).

When we get:

Nothing Really Matters (Album Version)
Nothing Really Matters (Live At The Grammy's)
Nothing Really Matters (Tracy Young 2023 Remix) *Previously Unreleased*
Nothing Really Matters" (Club 69 Radio Mix)
To Have And Not To Hold
Nothing Really Matters (Instrumental)

1 minute ago, dylanlioncourt said:

When we get:

Nothing Really Matters (Album Version)
Nothing Really Matters (Live At The Grammy's)
Nothing Really Matters (Tracy Young 2023 Remix) *Previously Unreleased*
Nothing Really Matters" (Club 69 Radio Mix)
To Have And Not To Hold
Nothing Really Matters (Instrumental)

lol that'll be right TY will always find a way to be included lol

Meltdowns already?  LOL!  Seriously though, they have no obligation to fulfill our wishes with promo and unreleased mixes.  No one else but some hardcore fans care if they get promotional or edits of the version.  And you'd think most of those fans would have at least a digital library of their own with those mixes. 

I'm just grateful that they are releasing her mixes to the streaming world.  :)

42 minutes ago, tscott said:

Meltdowns already?  LOL!  Seriously though, they have no obligation to fulfill our wishes with promo and unreleased mixes.  No one else but some hardcore fans care if they get promotional or edits of the version.  And you'd think most of those fans would have at least a digital library of their own with those mixes. 

I'm just grateful that they are releasing her mixes to the streaming world.  :)

Unless those mixes were never released on digital 😈

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW