Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

4 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

The fact that everything happens all at once on the Internet is a myth. Refresh and restart before complaining. 

I did that a few times since yesterday morning. But no, it’s still not there. I‘m sorry to bother you. I thought it would be ok to ask a question or to ask for help on this forum. 

I'd like to see an 'Erotica Remixes' EP with the missing promo mixes and 'Erotic' on it, the 'Erotica (William Orbit Dub)' definitely deserves a release! Hopefully next week we will get 'Rain', maybe something like this..?

1. Rain (Video Edit/Album Edit)
  2. Rain (Remix Edit)
  3. Rain (Radio Remix)
  4. Rain (Album Version)
  5. Fever (Edit Two)
  6. Waiting (Remix)
  7. Up Down Suite (Dub)
  8. Goodbye To Innocence

I guess 'Bye Bye Baby' will be the CD single tracklisting with the 'Tallahasee Pop' mix added on. They need to include the unreleased the Daniel Abraham single mix!

34 minutes ago, sbrombolessio said:

Has the Daniel Abraham mix for BBB been available?

No

http://danielabraham.net/discography/remixprod/

His Bye Bye Baby Remix is listed on his page as part of the unreleased mixes.

Bye Bye Baby was supposed to be the final US single but was ultimately scrapped. His mix is unreleased

Seeing as how he has done radio-friendly mixes for Fever (Video Remix/Edit One/Edit Two) & Rain (Radio Remix) it's likely that he has also done one for BBB (which is the version she performed at the MTV VMA's in 1993 I believe).

7 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

No

Bye Bye Baby was supposed to be the final US single but was ultimately scrapped. His mix is unreleased

Seeing as how he has done radio-friendly mixes for Fever (Video Remix/Edit One/Edit Two) & Rain (Radio Remix) it's likely that he has also done one for BBB (which is the version she performed at the MTV VMA's in 1993 I believe).

Didnt know the mtv version is db mix, i never ask myself about it, i thought it was a version create for the show, thanks for this info

I can almost hear the meltdowns when Erotica30 playist is released on Spotify in a couple of weeks time and there is no vinyl for another year.

1. Erotic
  2. Fever (edit 1)
  3. Bye Bye Baby (N.Y. Hop Hop Version)
  4. Deeper & Deeper ( Sheps Classic 12")
  5. Bad Girl (Extended)
  6. Waiting (remix)
  7. Rain (radio remix)
  8. Why Is It So Hard (Live From The Girlie Show)
  9. In This Life (Live From The Girlie Show)
  10. Up Down Suite

suck it up bitches

On 10/25/2022 at 11:21 PM, PaperFaces said:

I thought the 7” edit was just a shorter album mix.

I thought the same until today, but yes, it's actually a 7" mix instead of just an edited version of the album version.

On 10/28/2022 at 12:03 PM, Aiwa08 said:

Yes, It's mislabeled

And you are right. It was always "Instrumental", never "Album Instrumental". And the "Instrumental" was always the "Full 7" Mix Instrumental". So "Album Edit" and "Album Instrumental" are wrong names. But I can't blame them, because many people can't notice the extra beats in the single mix. 

I have two instrumentals in my collection, the one which has the vocal intro ("Deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper. Sweater and sweater and sweater and sweater.") uses the production of the 7" Mix (formerly knows as Album Edit), while the other is a full instrumental without the vocal intro, and uses the production of the Album Version.

16 minutes ago, Holger said:

I thought the same until today, but yes, it's actually a 7" mix instead of just an edited version of the album version.

I have two instrumentals in my collection, the one which has the vocal intro ("Deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper. Sweater and sweater and sweater and sweater.") uses the production of the 7" Mix (formerly knows as Album Edit), while the other is a full instrumental without the vocal intro, and uses the production of the Album Version.

Yes. The alternate mix with the vocal intro was released on German Maxi CD mislabeled as Deepstrumental. 
And the real album instrumental leaked online with the complete album instrumentals

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

Yes. The alternate mix with the vocal intro was released on German Maxi CD mislabeled as Deepstrumental. 
And the real album instrumental leaked online with the complete album instrumentals

And we still haven’t got rain or real fever album instrumentals from that set 🥹

6 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

No

There seems to be also another mix for Don,'t Stop with more tracks than the released version🤤🤤

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW