Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, subversive said:

Edit one is credited in spotify for shep but it's not

I just noticed that as well. Poor Daniel Abraham doomed to be forgotten in Madonna history - again! The injustice of it all. These details are important and it's not great a sign of how the re-releases are being curated. Like, put one of us in charge! As Steady said yesterday, Madonna's catalogue deserves to be cared for with the attention of a national museum.

Edit: Actually the whole credits on this EP are a mess. Half of them are attributed to some Broadway dude called Jim Caruso instead of the remix engineer Jim "Bonzai" Caruso. And whilst Shep was incorrectly credited on the Edit One track, Jim was credited instead of Shep on "Shep's Remedy Dub" and a few others... aarrrrggghhh...

5 hours ago, MPowered said:

The Radio Edit/Remix is definitely the remastered one from Finally Enough Love. It sounds significantly louder than the Murk Boys Miami Mix.

It's not. It may have been mastered differently/separately from the rest because it was only ever on cassette/7"

But the FEL one is WAY louder

If there isn’t a massive announcement today I swear to fucking god. This is one of her most iconic and artistic and IMPORTANT albums ever!!! If they fumble the bag Imma be so pissed. Can they get their heads out of their asses and announce the Remastered edition coming this Holiday season with 6 unreleased tracks and a slew  of demos and remixes all packaged in a beautiful box set with handwritten lyric sheets and letters from Dita 

Just now, Shoful said:

If there isn’t a massive announcement today I swear to fucking god. This is one of her most iconic and artistic and IMPORTANT albums ever!!! If they fumble the bag Imma be so pissed. Can they get their heads out of their asses and announce the Remastered edition coming this Holiday season with 6 unreleased tracks and a slew  of demos and remixes all packaged in a beautiful box set with handwritten lyric sheets and letters from Dita 

She announced all Erotica HD videos and singles on streaming this fall.  That is something.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW