Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

6 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Yes, It is. In my original copies (vinyl and CD), the phrase "El dijo que te ama" is always cut in the fade out. Now if you turn the volume up in the fade out, you can hear the full phrase. 

So they can put out unreleased stuff if they want to then ? I wish they would include rare stuff like the album instrumentals too - it would really make this campaign extra special 🥰

6 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

So they can put out unreleased stuff if they want to then ? I wish they would include rare stuff like the album instrumentals too - it would really make this campaign extra special 🥰

I wouldn't say that the 7 remix is "unreleased stuff" only because it has three or four seconds longer than the original 7'' remix. But looks like a new transfer from the master tapes like Holiday (7'' version) on FEL.

9 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Yes, like the others EPs. But this time the gap at 20.000 Hz is huge in the Hi-Res version. Anyway I love the sound quality.

It's slightly remastered for the other two tracks, aside from the album version and the extended version since they are the 2001 remasters.

10 minutes ago, mancandy said:

Has Superstar been released as a digital single? While looking for La Isla Bonita on Deezer using the Deemix app, I came across Superstar. It doesn't show up on Deezer's website, Spotify or on iTunes, but I was able to download it in FLAC. Is this a glitch or an upcoming release?

Screenshot 2023-02-23 at 6.38.32 PM.jpg

Probably it's because deemix may be mundial so it finds it in the server,but i would love the remix to be released in other than Brazil

2 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Unrelated but WARNING ⚠️:Your wig might be removed from your rights if you hear the bass boosted version of Like A Prayer from Finally Enough LoveExplosion Reaction GIF

My pubic hairs got disintegrated when I heard the remastered version of Express Yourself and Deeper and Deeper in FEL.

6 hours ago, mancandy said:

Has Superstar been released as a digital single? While looking for La Isla Bonita on Deezer using the Deemix app, I came across Superstar. It doesn't show up on Deezer's website, Spotify or on iTunes, but I was able to download it in FLAC. Is this a glitch or an upcoming release?

Screenshot 2023-02-23 at 6.38.32 PM.jpg

It's available in Brazil, so you might be downloading from an account in that country.

8 hours ago, Roy said:

It's slightly remastered for the other two tracks, aside from the album version and the extended version since they are the 2001 remasters.

The LP Version and Extended aren't as loud as the 2001 CD so I'm not sure they are identical. Probably different masters too.

6 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

The LP Version and Extended aren't as loud as the 2001 CD so I'm not sure they are identical. Probably different masters too.

I think all of them four are the original masters but a little bit boosted - 2023 remasters. They’re not the 2021 “35th” remasters either.

16 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I think all of them four are the original masters but a little bit boosted - 2023 remasters. They’re not the 2021 “35th” remasters either.

I agree with you. The four tracks sound identical without differences in the sound quality, and they haven't the dynamic range compressed like the 2001 CD. Looks like a new transfer from the original master. 

3 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

I agree with you. The four tracks sound identical without differences in the sound quality, and they haven't the dynamic range compressed like the 2001 CD. Looks like a new transfer from the original master. 

Really? I thought it's a very good digital transfer with light remastering. Nevertheless, it sounds amazing. :D

4 minutes ago, Roy said:

Really? I thought it's a very good digital transfer with light remastering. Nevertheless, it sounds amazing. :D

That's is what I'm saying. A new digital transfer. I don't know about the remastering (I haven't compared the Tidal files with my old digital files) but I love the sound quality.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW