Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

I don't even think M's team is behind the digital singles, just Warner/Rhino in house back catalogue team. Probably M's team is only involved in terms of social media promotion and maybe approval on her part.

Emily is a forum joke, of course. :cute:

The digital releases are curated, planned and initiated by M's team

It is good that they are getting all these remixes and b-sides to streaming and making them available to the more casual fans. I am also glad they are upgrading the videos on YouTube. Of course some things are not perfect but it’s a vast improvement on the way it’s all been. And they can always update the YouTube videos again later if they get access to better quality.

On 2/18/2023 at 1:32 PM, Sillynate said:

To whom it may concern, the audio issues may still be present but at least there’s the aesthetic of the original artworks (plus Virgin has Into The Groove in the tracklisting, something the 2001 reissue lacks) 

Tbqh I don’t know how you all found out about this True Blue upload. I find these hidden Spotify uploads by googling “x artist y album/single Spotify” 

I can see Madonna and True blue on her page, but not like a virgin. However if I search for it, I can find it. Why is that?

5 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

I can see Madonna and True blue on her page, but not like a virgin. However if I search for it, I can find it. Why is that?

Maybe they gonna rid of 2001 remasters and replace them with new ones. Additionaly they're adding original albums editions. 

10 hours ago, Prayer said:

You really see Madonna talking to Emily on the phone? "Please, include "Has To Be", it has to be there, ha ha". No.

You made me laugh. 🤣 Thank you. 😂

I just don't understand why there has to be (pun intended) such inconsistency with these releases. Those edits are not hard to find. I'm glad they had enough attention span to add Has to Be at least. But why can we not get complete set of mixes for fucks sake?

Why is the Borderline single still not fixed?

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW