Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

12 hours ago, BuschieFandango said:

Ray Of Light (Single Remixes) contains everything from the commercially released singles.

Entirely possible we'll eventually get Ray Of Light (Radio Edits)...

Do you think? They aren't tending to do 'part 2's' at the moment - unless the edits are tacked onto a ROL expanded album edition - 

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

Do you think? They aren't tending to do 'part 2's' at the moment - unless the edits are tacked onto a ROL expanded album edition - 

It would take several LPs to include full remixes so perhaps it would make sense to have the edits for the expanded album editions. 

16 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Judging from what we saw last year until this moment… not so promising…

You're really saying a 40th Anniversary esclusive blanket with the album cover printed on in 360p isn't a good celebration?!?! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Another $50 vinyl sleeve? A $90 blanket? No remastered video?

christina-aguilera.gif

I believe it's been shared that that's coming up next, but I agree I was hoping something more than this.  But I'm not surprised.

35 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Sooooo lame 😹

Let me guess, that holographic card is only 10”x10” diameter and glued onto a generic blank white sleeve, blank spine and blank back cover. I’ll happily eat my words if I’m wrong this time. 

No it's the size of the 12 Inch Vinyl.  I agree the merchandise is underwhelming, but this limited edition is actually a cool cover. I remember buying it when it was first released along with the original cover.  Though, I will agree the original artwork as a lithograph probably would go over better.

16 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Judging from what we saw last year until this moment… not so promising…

Her 40th has just begun.  FEL and Everybody re-release was part of it.  i personally found that very promising.  I really wasn't expecting anything until the first re-issue.  And now we have AL mix show coming up as well.  But of course, I know there are some who are never happy.  :)

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW