Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

14 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

I wonder how she reacted when she found out VIP Nation leaked her extra tour dates a few days early? 

giphy.gif

That should make her prevented about some innecesary #soons and delays.

But she didn't learn after years and years of leaks and she doesn't know yet, how to manage the hype on internet, but... B*tch, she's Madonna! :stare:

22 minutes ago, Prayer said:

WELL. We didn't expect this one.

According to a member on PopJustice, "Love Don't Live Here Anymore" digital single coming at midnight:

lovedont.thumb.jpg.4a1cbd63098cf8f3a83b2e827145dc63.jpg

01. Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Remix Edit) 4:03
02. Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Soulpower Radio Remix Edit) 4:04
03. Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Hot Mix Radio Edit) 4:51
04. Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Soulpower Radio Remix Version) 4:45
05. Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Remix) 4:55

Hope we also have the remastered video with her masturbating a column in Buenos Aires in the middle of all the "Evita" madness. :smile:

acpvbv.gif

Yes mama, keep em coming. They should just get them all out before the tour starts

16 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

That's an incentive...? Something To Remember SDE with circuit mixes 

No, IF this happens I think they'd be added to a Bedtime Stories reissue.

4 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

They could be added to the Like A Virgin boxset. After all this is not a re-recorded version of the song 

True, but no thank you. The material has to be a flavour of the era.  Putting nineties remixes on an 80s reissue is a big mistake.
They did it on the reissue of Self Control wih Laura Braningan, and they stick out like a sore thumb.

Lisa Stansfield put a couple of new remixes of All Around The World on the reissue of the album Face Up.
The song was first released in 1989, but the new remixes, done a couple of years before FU was released, was a flavour of the era, so they put the remixes there.

I think Madonna should put the LDLHA remixes on a BS reissue, since that album is the closest in time.

1 minute ago, Celebration said:

No, IF this happens I think they'd be added to a Bedtime Stories reissue.

True, but no thank you. The material has to be a flavour of the era.  Putting nineties remixes on an 80s reissue is a big mistake.
They did it on the reissue of Self Control wih Laura Braningan, and they stick out like a sore thumb.

Lisa Stansfield put a couple of new remixes of All Around The World on the reissue of the album Face Up.
The song was first released in 1989, but the new remixes, done a couple of years before FU was released, was a flavour of the era, so they put the remixes there.

I think Madonna should put the LDLHA remixes on a BS reissue, since that album is the closest in time.

Lol but they have nothing to do with that album. The vocals are not from that era, the production is not similar. The song has been on two albums. Why would it be included on a completely different project?

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW