Live To Tell

Papa Don't Preach

True Blue Ain't No Big Deal

Open Your Heart

Who's That Girl

Causing A Commotion

Cherish Supernatural

Oh Father

Obviously some parts of these are available on streaming already.

Don't forget, we still haven't gotten This Used To Be My Playground. And Holiday.

16 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I wonder if we could possibly get I Want You or if there would still be an issue

No chance. But I wish. Single idea was burried along with Motown stupidity. If I Want You remixes exist, they might add them to a landmark reissue... but which one? Bedtime Stories is not considered by Warner a landmark album (though it saved Madonna's career after Erotica) 

1 hour ago, Cyberraga said:

No chance. But I wish. Single idea was burried along with Motown stupidity. If I Want You remixes exist, they might add them to a landmark reissue... but which one? Bedtime Stories is not considered by Warner a landmark album (though it saved Madonna's career after Erotica) 

That's my question...what would constitute as a single? Technically if it got enough streams it could chart on the hot 100 and what would motown be able to do? So would Motown even be able to do anything if she released remixes? Technically the Orchestral version is a remix and that hasn't been an issue. Supposedly there wasn't even a promo and those remixes were white labeled and labeled wrong which is why for years people thought it was remixed by Vasquez