Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

Imminent Forthcoming anniversaries that might relate to singles who's release dates have passed

American Life - album was released was released 21st April (equivalent of tomorrow)

Fever - video was released 8th or 11th May not sure

Drowned World Tour 20th anniversary -  June 9th 2001 Drowned World Tour Started. being as the Drowned World single is probably coming in August maybe we'll get Impressive Instant in June even though it was scheduled for release in Sept. Unlikely but it would be very cool. Maybe the Paradise (Not for me) video in HD on her channel? again unlikely. 

I can't really find anything that ties in with Nothing Really Matters now as the Grammy Performance has passed as has the single and video release date. Maybe they'll go off piste with that one and LDLHA. The video was filmed in March but I can't find when it was actually released. 

Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me was released June 9th 1999. With May looking busy enough with Ray Of Light / Express Yourself and maybe even Fever perhaps Beautiful Stranger will get shunted into June as things are a bit thin then.

When did The Next Best Thing get its Razzie Award? Hopefully July cause were running out of train track for American Pie teebs 

Had a look on Discogs and i think this is the bulk of the versions. Die Another Day remixes were included on some releases so who knows. 

Released Versions

1. "American Life" (Edit With Rap) – 4:27
  2. "American Life" (Missy Elliott's American Dream Mix) – 4:49
  3. "American Life" (Oakenfold Downtempo Remix) – 5:32
  4. "American Life" (Felix Da Housecat's Devin Dazzle Club Mix) – 6:10
  5. "American Life" (Peter Rauhofer's American Anthem) (Part 1) – 10:41
  6. "American Life" (Peter Rauhofer's American Anthem) (Part 2) – 9:06
  7. "Die Another Day" (Richard Humpty Vission Electrofield Mix) – 6:01
  8. "Die Another Day" (Calderone & Quayle Afterlife Mix) – 8:52
  9. "Die Another Day" (Richard Humpty Vission Radio Edit) – 3:36 
  10. "American Life" - Radio Edit Without Rap (4:06) - Promo 
  11. "American Life" - Missy Elliott American Dream Clean Edit (4:36) - Promo 
  12. "American Life" - Missy Elliott American Dream Instrumental Remix (4:33) - Promo
  13. "American Life" -Oakenfold Radio Edit (4:01) - Promo
  14. "American Life" - Oakenfold Radio Edit W/O Rap (3:16) - Promo
  15. "American Life" - Rauhofer Radio Edit (3:51) - Promo
  16. "American Life" - Felix Da Housecat Radio Edit (3:23) - Promo
  17. "American Life" - Felix Da Housecat Radio Edit W/O Rap (3:23) - Promo

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

Imminent Forthcoming anniversaries that might relate to singles who's release dates have passed

American Life - album was released was released 21st April (equivalent of tomorrow)

Fever - video was released 8th or 11th May not sure

Drowned World Tour 20th anniversary -  June 9th 2001 Drowned World Tour Started. being as the Drowned World single is probably coming in August maybe we'll get Impressive Instant in June even though it was scheduled for release in Sept. Unlikely but it would be very cool. Maybe the Paradise (Not for me) video in HD on her channel? again unlikely. 

I can't really find anything that ties in with Nothing Really Matters now as the Grammy Performance has passed as has the single and video release date. Maybe they'll go off piste with that one and LDLHA. The video was filmed in March but I can't find when it was actually released. 

Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me was released June 9th 1999. With May looking busy enough with Ray Of Light / Express Yourself and maybe even Fever perhaps Beautiful Stranger will get shunted into June as things are a bit thin then.

When did The Next Best Thing get its Razzie Award? Hopefully July cause were running out of train track for American Pie teebs 

Imagine getting an Impressive Instant single cover 20 years later jjsjsjsjjsjsjsjsjsj... would love to see it

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

Had a look on Discogs and i think this is the bulk of the versions. Die Another Day remixes were included on some releases so who knows. 

Released Versions

1. "American Life" (Edit With Rap) – 4:27
  2. "American Life" (Missy Elliott's American Dream Mix) – 4:49
  3. "American Life" (Oakenfold Downtempo Remix) – 5:32
  4. "American Life" (Felix Da Housecat's Devin Dazzle Club Mix) – 6:10
  5. "American Life" (Peter Rauhofer's American Anthem) (Part 1) – 10:41
  6. "American Life" (Peter Rauhofer's American Anthem) (Part 2) – 9:06
  7. "Die Another Day" (Richard Humpty Vission Electrofield Mix) – 6:01
  8. "Die Another Day" (Calderone & Quayle Afterlife Mix) – 8:52
  9. "Die Another Day" (Richard Humpty Vission Radio Edit) – 3:36 
  10. "American Life" - Radio Edit Without Rap (4:06) - Promo 
  11. "American Life" - Missy Elliott American Dream Clean Edit (4:36) - Promo 
  12. "American Life" - Missy Elliott American Dream Instrumental Remix (4:33) - Promo
  13. "American Life" -Oakenfold Radio Edit (4:01) - Promo
  14. "American Life" - Oakenfold Radio Edit W/O Rap (3:16) - Promo
  15. "American Life" - Rauhofer Radio Edit (3:51) - Promo
  16. "American Life" - Felix Da Housecat Radio Edit (3:23) - Promo
  17. "American Life" - Felix Da Housecat Radio Edit W/O Rap (3:23) - Promo

You've done a good job hun, I think that's all of them. There's also a small variation of Peter's "Part 1" mix, but who cares about that amirite

Just released now that they edited the dates of the expanded EPs (LAP, Frozen, BS) for the original year of release. They are taking advantage of releasing them as 2021, getting on the New Releases playlist of the week, then putting them on the correct chronological place! 

They are actually pulling this off very well! 

2 hours ago, lennyleonard said:

Just released now that they edited the dates of the expanded EPs (LAP, Frozen, BS) for the original year of release. They are taking advantage of releasing them as 2021, getting on the New Releases playlist of the week, then putting them on the correct chronological place! 

They are actually pulling this off very well! 

The intern is paying attention! Would it be asking too much for Spotify visualizers of the music videos to go with the releases next?

1 minute ago, vncsmoraes said:

uhm.

what's happening?

<div style="position: relative; padding-bottom: 100%; height: 0; overflow: hidden; max-width: 100%;"><iframe src="https://embed.tidal.com/albums/178486085?layout=gridify" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen style="position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 1px; min-height: 100%; margin: 0 auto;"></iframe></div>

This is an official release already, as is Live 8:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/live-aid-live-13th-july-1985/1435152414

https://music.apple.com/us/album/live-8-live-july-2005/1466093631

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW
  • Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic