Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

7 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Get Together counts as part of the campaign right? 

It's not the same team working on the maxis and the music videos surely. We used to get a maxi released with a video and now we can only get one? 2 maxis per month with 2 videos, sure I can understand. But one per month?? 

1 hour ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

It's not the same team working on the maxis and the music videos surely. We used to get a maxi released with a video and now we can only get one? 2 maxis per month with 2 videos, sure I can understand. But one per month?? 

I don’t get why everyone is so desperate to get these remixes.

We all have access to them already (95% in the same quality as the releases) and we can listen to every song and remix whenever we want. 

6 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I don’t get why everyone is so desperate to get these remixes.

We all have access to them already (95% in the same quality as the releases) and we can listen to every song and remix whenever we want. 

It’s great promotion and exposure for Madonnas catalog. It’s a way for her streaming #’s to increase, which is already way too low. And it’s a chance for the general public to discover something new from Madonna. 

41 minutes ago, deathproof said:

It’s great promotion and exposure for Madonnas catalog. It’s a way for her streaming #’s to increase, which is already way too low. And it’s a chance for the general public to discover something new from Madonna. 

Absolutely. But I don’t think there’s an immediate urgency for all these things to be uploaded. 

56 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Absolutely. But I don’t think there’s an immediate urgency for all these things to be uploaded. 

But it’s also a process that shouldn’t take 5 yrs to complete, especially with the rate they are going at.

Plus, With how recent releases are being handled, there’s a Big chance that some vinyl-only mixes and edits would finally make its way digitally, which is exciting.

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

But it’s also a process that shouldn’t take 5 yrs to complete, especially with the rate they are going at.

Plus, With how recent releases are being handled, there’s a Big chance that some vinyl-only mixes and edits would finally make its way digitally, which is exciting.

Ha you’re saying it shouldn’t take 5 years but I think their plan is to release all the singles over a 2-3 years span. 

Don’t get me wrong. I’m really excited about these releases and completing the digital collection but at the end of the day it’s nothing really new

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW
  • Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic