Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

44 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

What tracks have we gotten for the first time in digital quality?

Like A Prayer: Instra Dub, Bass Dub, Dub Beats

Beautiful Stranger: Calderone Dub Mix, New Mix Edit

more tracks?

Frozen - William Orbit Drumapella
Frozen - Victor Calderone Drumapella
Bedtime Story - Junior's Wet Dream Dub (7:31)
Bedtime Story - Junior's Sound Factory Dub (8:17)
Bedtime Story - Percapella Mix (6:32)
Bedtime Story - Unconscious In The Jungle Mix (6:27)

We're excited because this has been a long time coming. Her team are finally moving into the modern era where younger fans want easy access to everything. At this point in her career every single additional stream is free promotion and additional revenue. Just get them on twice a month til they are all there before the next project..spatial sounding her catalogue will lead us into the next phase or her legacy. 

Also,,,,,it's just nice (and important) to have this flawless career and legacy out there on the shop floor and not tucked away in the back stock room. 

Keeping any of her historical releases back serves no one. There's still demo's and unreleased stuff for all the anniversary editions and tbh the more already released stuff they get on digital now the more room they'll be on the deluxes for additional vault material. 

It's a win win.

Who really wants a True Blue deluxe second disc that just adds the Open Your Heart 12" as "new content"

Couldn't be me. 

Also its been taking two millenia for the Madame X dvd to be completed so these have been a lovely little tie over. 

58 minutes ago, steady75 said:

We're excited because this has been a long time coming. Her team are finally moving into the modern era where younger fans want easy access to everything. At this point in her career every single additional stream is free promotion and additional revenue. Just get them on twice a month til they are all there before the next project..spatial sounding her catalogue will lead us into the next phase or her legacy. 

Also,,,,,it's just nice (and important) to have this flawless career and legacy out there on the shop floor and not tucked away in the back stock room. 

Keeping any of her historical releases back serves no one. There's still demo's and unreleased stuff for all the anniversary editions and tbh the more already released stuff they get on digital now the more room they'll be on the deluxes for additional vault material. 

It's a win win.

Who really wants a True Blue deluxe second disc that just adds the Open Your Heart 12" as "new content"

Couldn't be me. 

Also its been taking two millenia for the Madame X dvd to be completed so these have been a lovely little tie over. 

I love when fans are worried about Madonna’s revenue. Unless we get a share why??? The woman just bought a 20 million dollar mansion on a whim. I think her revenue is just fine. LOL

I feel like I've written this several times, but the fact that everyone can enjoy the 7'' remix of Express Yourself in great quality, without hunting for an illegal mp3 or a 100 dollar CD is rewarding enough. On top of having a singular, ultimate releases of these singles. Fuck the revenue. I enjoy the fact I'm able to get lossless files that used to be hidden on rusty hard drives of labels and incel collectors.

14 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

I feel like I've written this several times, but the fact that everyone can enjoy the 7'' remix of Express Yourself in great quality, without hunting for an illegal mp3 or a 100 dollar CD is rewarding enough. On top of having a singular, ultimate releases of these singles. Fuck the revenue. I enjoy the fact I'm able to get lossless files that used to be hidden on rusty hard drives of labels and incel collectors.

Yes that’s definitely a great perk and what makes me excited about the releases. 
But I don’t understand the impatience and meltdowns.

Therr were no promises made. It happens when it happens. At this point we should just be happy that it’s finally being done and it looks like eventually all these remixes will become available

1 minute ago, diegolcl said:

"WhY be HapPy wiTh a DVD WheN a VHS wAs relEaSed iN 1985?"

"WhY ShoUld I CaRe aBouT CDs whEn I own CassetTes aNd VynIls?"

Should I continue?

:Madonna007::Madonna007::Madonna007:

I don’t see your point. The difference in quality between a vhs and dvd is considerable. Same with a cassette/vinyl rip and a digital transfer.

Most of these mixes are available to us in the exact quality as the new releases.

The only real benefit is convenience. Which is important and something to be excited about. But it’s not like they’re releasing Blond Ambition in HD or Warning Signs lol

2 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I don’t see your point. The difference in quality between a vhs and dvd is considerable. Same with a cassette/vinyl rip and a digital transfer.

Most of these mixes are available to us in the exact quality as the new releases.

The only real benefit is convenience. Which is important and something to be excited about. But it’s not like they’re releasing Blond Ambition in HD or Warning Signs lol

Do you think people still have record playing? Streaming is how people consume music now, it is not just a convenience. 

Also, these cd singles are out of print forever. We have those songs because we are illegally sharing them otherwise if you didn't buy in the 80's and 90's and are not willing to buy second hand you have no access to them.

And yes, digital download can have a better sounding quality over physical,  I suggest you to read about lossless 24-bit/192khz hd audio.

Not that is hard to understand but we get frustrated how thing are being done because it isn't something hard to do and have been done a lot better by others artists. But yeah, God forbib us for wanting something well done for once.

3 minutes ago, diegolcl said:

Do you think people still have record playing? Streaming is how people consume music now, it is not just a convenience. 

They absolutely do. Vinyl sales are up AND I'm hate to say this, but Madonna fans are generally a little older and don't stream music as much as fans of the younger singers. This shows in her streaming / charting numbers.

25 minutes ago, brank000 said:

They absolutely do. Vinyl sales are up AND I'm hate to say this, but Madonna fans are generally a little older and don't stream music as much as fans of the younger singers. This shows in her streaming / charting numbers.

Vinyl buyers? That's a very small percentage sample of all people that, you know, listen to music to assume anything.

Also, the world is not just Madonna old gay fans, there's other people that may be into her music casually and end up discovering new things that they like.

It's very simple, there's her catalog out of print for ages and there's how things are done today. If you don't think there's a need and a justifiable wanting for it to be done... :Madonna008:

43 minutes ago, diegolcl said:

Also, these cd singles are out of print forever. We have those songs because we are illegally sharing them otherwise if you didn't buy in the 80's and 90's and are not willing to buy second hand you have no access to them.

And yes, digital download can have a better sounding quality over physical,  I suggest you to read about lossless 24-bit/192khz hd audio.

Not that is hard to understand but we get frustrated how thing are being done because it isn't something hard to do and have been done a lot better by others artists. But yeah, God forbib us for wanting something well done for once.

Yes plenty of people have record players and regularly buy vinyl. It’s a huge trend in the past couple years.

And for streaming I was talking about the people on this forum, not the general public. The general public doesn’t frantically refresh Spotify every Friday to see if Madonna has new remixes there.

None of these remixes have been released in 24/192 so no improvement there.

How exactly was it done better by which artists? 

16 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Yes plenty of people have record players and regularly buy vinyl. It’s a huge trend in the past couple years.

And for streaming I was talking about the people on this forum, not the general public. The general public doesn’t frantically refresh Spotify every Friday to see if Madonna has new remixes there.

None of these remixes have been released in 24/192 so no improvement there.

How exactly was it done better by which artists? 

Not my fault that it isn't in 24/192 and if you want to know which artists just go and look for it yourself, I don't feel like I need to prove it to you.

Go ahead and keep your rips, vinyls and cds and we will keep on wanting the catalog on stream and digital download. I give up on trying to make a point with somebody who thinks that a few european and north american vinyl sales are stronger than the number of people streaming a global artist in the whole world. 

:Madonna042:

1 minute ago, diegolcl said:

Not my fault that it isn't in 24/192 and if you want to know go and look for it yourself, I don't feel like I need to prove it to you.

Go ahead and keep your rips, vinyls and cds and we will keep on wanting the catalog on stream and digital download. I give up on trying to make a point with somebody who thinks that a few european and north american vinyl sales are stronger than the number of people streaming a global artist in the whole world. 

:Madonna042:

Lol why are you so hostile? Bad Friday?

You're the one comparing vinyl to streaming. I never brought it up. Nor comparing them

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW
  • Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic