Single reissues campaign - Papa Don’t Preach HD Music Video Coming Next Week

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have such fond mems of Beautiful Stranger. I was living in London at the time and working in Soho. One night out in Heaven nightclub I happened upon this boy dancing topless living his best life. An indie kid with a bod (think Dan Imagine Dragons). we got talking and just connected. He was so free and so utterly beautiful. We spent the night together in the club. One of those nights where all bets are off and it was just a vibe. He talked to everyone he wanted.  No hang ups, no agenda..ju

Yes, but we still have the same problem, these masters are not the original, these master were made for vinyl. They can sound almost the japanese pressings but the problems are still there (Surface noise, high frequencies a little distorted, the tracking goes and going...) Anyway, with the japanese EQ the tracks sounds really OK: Open Your Heart (Dub) [With JP EQ]: Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Seems like we got "Justify My Love'd" with this one again... I bet the intern saw that the video is already on 720p, so he called it a day  and went to a Starbucks to get a frapuccino spending his afternoon on TikTok xDDD

Posted Images

• New_Boy changed the title to Single reissues campaign - General discussion - "Express Yourself", out 07/05
3 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

i heard from a person that it originally was planned to be a ray of light remixes release tonight for its anniversary but apparently got replaced by express yourself? anyone know why, maybe because of the unfinished hd video? anyways great mixes🥰

Maybe the Topaz free trial expire.. 

The artwork is awful in higher detail...
http://is5.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Music115/v4/2b/10/a4/2b10a456-81ef-ee0b-549a-b983cc13b5da/source/100000x100000-999.jpg
Like. they just did an upscale from the first scan they could find. Still curious about the clicks in track 1, which are probably inaudible, but still represent a serious difference compared to the older file. The last three tracks also don't match neither the Promo CD nor the "Remixed Prayers" tracks.

I'll be honest. I don't usually cry about sources because Im a messy gossip bitch who lives for the drama ,but the info on these has been sketchy as fuck on these boards. We've had members absolutely certain, highly likely, informed, heard that...etc.,... that LDLHA / Ray Of Light / Fever /American Life / Nothing Really Matters are coming ....and then we get WIFLFAG, Express Yourself and Like A Prayer. 

I'm even beginning to think that the LDLHA and FEVER screengrabs from the databased were mock ups made by that kind of fan.

So imma sit over here with my cereal and eat it nicely and just be surprised cause Julian Assange ya'll aint.

:lol:

tumblr_md0v0kd8Pt1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

LDLHA / Ray Of Light / Fever /American Life / Nothing Really Matters are coming ....

i think it’s odd as well, however, fever & ldlha was actually posted on their website i think as many people could access it, and ray of light was kind of a logic release. however, american life & nrm seems to be made up.

2 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

i think it’s odd as well, however, fever & ldlha was actually posted on their website i think as many people could access it, and ray of light was kind of a logic release. however, american life & nrm seems to be made up.

American Life was wishful thinking but also "logical" since we got several singles on their anniversaries. Nothing Really Matters was never confirmed but seemed very likely due to the fact that they actually uploaded the HD video.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Papa Don’t Preach HD Music Video Coming Next Week
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic