Single reissues campaign - Papa Don’t Preach HD Music Video Coming Next Week

• RUADJAI changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Papa Don’t Preach HD Music Video Coming Next Week
  • Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have such fond mems of Beautiful Stranger. I was living in London at the time and working in Soho. One night out in Heaven nightclub I happened upon this boy dancing topless living his best life. An indie kid with a bod (think Dan Imagine Dragons). we got talking and just connected. He was so free and so utterly beautiful. We spent the night together in the club. One of those nights where all bets are off and it was just a vibe. He talked to everyone he wanted.  No hang ups, no agenda..ju

Yes, but we still have the same problem, these masters are not the original, these master were made for vinyl. They can sound almost the japanese pressings but the problems are still there (Surface noise, high frequencies a little distorted, the tracking goes and going...) Anyway, with the japanese EQ the tracks sounds really OK: Open Your Heart (Dub) [With JP EQ]: Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Express Yourself is now in 1080p.  

Posted Images

On 6/9/2021 at 5:06 PM, steady75 said:

The way Emily could have actually twinned this with an updated EP by just adding the Radio Edit to the EP or 

or even the Jaques Le Cont (vocal edit) to Release Radar.

Because why not? It doesn't have to be a 15 track EP each time hen. 

My only guess is they're saving the remaining American Life - Hard Candy era radio edits for a future compilation. 

Think she's out the back not knowing what to do with the Hello Suckers Soundtrack. Its doin her ed in.  Needs a fag.