Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 minute ago, Bjonkers said:

We had 3 weeks in a row in March!

They are learning as they go. Just as we are. :lol: remember, we are in the dark about these releases. They no longer post them on the database anymore. They’re method of releases will change every 4 months lol, just as we are trying to figure out what their plan is :lol: 

11 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

Yesss I love Beautiful Stranger! I was expecting ROL but I'm excited anyways. How many remixes do you think they are gonna put in this ep? 

Can you imagine if they release the full version of the song in here :pray:

I expect the following ones:

-Soundtrack Version (4:21)

-Calderone Club Mix (10:13)

-Calderone Dub Mix (6:20)

-William Orbit Radio Edit (3:59)

-Calderone Radio Mix (4:03)

-New Club Edit (5:11)

• New_Boy changed the title to Single reissues campaign - General discussion - "Beautiful Stranger", out 21/05
9 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I have such find mems of Beautiful Stranger. I was living in London at the time and working in Soho. One night out in Heaven nightclub I happened upon this boy dancing topless living his best life. An indie kid with a bod (think Dan Imagine Dragons).

we got talking and just connected. He was so free and so utterly beautiful. We spent the night together in the club. One of those nights where all bets are off and it was just a vibe. He talked to everyone he wanted.  I hang ups, no agenda..just living. I was kinda taken aback at how he just didn’t care. I had many Hang ups. He told me he always makes sure to talk and connect with three people a night at least. Friends I haven’t met yet. When you’re that beautiful everyone wants to be your friend but surprisingly some people were still reluctant to connect. Which taught me a lesson actually. 

Anyways he livid in a basement squat just off Oxford Street with two other people who were in this punk band and installation artist. They’d been there three years rent free as the landlord had been Bumped off by gangsters who he owed money. Mad story. Anyway we spent the night together. It was magical we fell asleep with the radio on …And in the morning when I woke up there was a new Madonna song on the radio. Beautiful Stranger. It was the first time I’d heard it. The boy was still asleep and I just lay there looking at him as the lyrics waved over me for the first time. She was there again… at a seminal moment. My very own beautiful stranger. 

The boy didn’t last but the lesson did. That boy freed me in a way I never knew before. Great times great mems. 

Wow! What a fantastic story!

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW
  • Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic