Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

5 hours ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

No need to get your heart broken, they're all coming eventually. My guess is that the oldest videos will be done "properly" later on. Now they're just doing the easy ones with AI 

Not necessarily, they did Material Girl and it looked minimally better. If anything the contrast was a little better. I was ASTONISHED by how great Frozen looked. Like night and day compared to the original so it's not just AI Upscaling.

1 hour ago, hzmajesty said:

Not necessarily, they did Material Girl and it looked minimally better. If anything the contrast was a little better. I was ASTONISHED by how great Frozen looked. Like night and day compared to the original so it's not just AI Upscaling.

In 1998 the digital era in video was a reality. Possibly the original master of Frozen has better resolution than the official DVD/TV format (maybe 720p). So I'm sure that Frozen is just an AI upscaling using  the original master. 

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

In 1998 the digital era in video was a reality. Possibly the original master of Frozen has better resolution than the official DVD/TV format (maybe 720p). So I'm sure that Frozen is just an AI upscaling using  the original master. 

Maybe one day we'll know.... I hope they truly remaster Human Nature. That music video just looks plain awful, even with a supposed master. So blurry. 

58 minutes ago, Matty said:

Does anyone know if her streaming numbers/listeners have increased sine these releases? Is there a way of checking for Apple?

They have, but most artists have had an uptake in streaming performance due to lockdowns and people being able to listen to more music generally. Difficult to measure tbh as the lockdown/releases happened around the same time.

9 hours ago, Matty said:

Does anyone know if her streaming numbers/listeners have increased sine these releases? Is there a way of checking for Apple?

No way of checking on Apple Music, they don't give numbers. But Spotify numbers are public. These releases are helping, yes. She past the 16 million monthly listeners mark on Spotify last month, and as far as I know, that's a peak for her on Spotify. She was around 13-14 million when "Madame X" was released, if I remember well.

Thanks to Release Radar playlist and Warner/Rhino making things right, the pitched track of every release is currently on 300.000-500.000 streams on average, which is quite good for an old release. When they started with these digital singles numbers were quite low (in some cases below 10.000 streams per track), now it's getting better and better.

35 minutes ago, Overloaded said:

This is what I came up with, using various other sites. I've probably missed a few or got some wrong but I'd love something like this.

Madonna - Reissues Campaign.docx 25.76 kB · 6 downloads

I only miss True Blue (Edit) and the unmixed extended versions of "You Can Dance". The rest is perfect in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Overloaded said:

This is what I came up with, using various other sites. I've probably missed a few or got some wrong but I'd love something like this.

Madonna - Reissues Campaign.docx 25.76 kB · 12 downloads

They probably already have a list like this. In fact, I bet they already have a release calendar set up. 

I wouldn't hold my breath for stuff like Material Girl. I don't think they'll release the instrumental and the dance mix is already on Like a virgin. Also, I would add the Erotica Orbit mix to Fever, just because I want it lol

10 minutes ago, Jet said:

Wow! If she did I hope we get to see it one day!

Yep, according to IMDB and other sources superstars like Susan Sarandon, Meryl Streep (who was considered "too old" by Burton), Brooke Shields (whom Burton considered "not bankable"), Demi Moore, Nicole Kidman (who ended up playing Dr. Chase Meridian in Batman Forever), Jodie Foster, Geena Davis, Sigourney Weaver, Lena Olin, Madonna, Raquel Welch, Cher, Ellen Barkin, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Lorraine Bracco, Bridget Fonda and Jennifer Beals all wanted to be Catwoman, 

but director Tim Burton cast the well-respected but substantially less famous Annette Bening instead. Soon after getting the part Bening found out that she was pregnant by Warren Beatty. The actress decided the best thing to do was to drop out of the film and was replaced by Michelle Pfeiffer

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW
  • Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic