Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

39 minutes ago, madaboutM said:

Hey question about the Cherish HD video. This one truly looks like a real remaster from original footage rather than an AI upscale. Do you think this was the case, what do you think?

I don't think so. Papa don't preach also looks amazing but it's an upscale. It just shows how good they are getting at making these upscales. Can't wait for Like a prayer, Rain... 

10 hours ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

I don't think so. Papa don't preach also looks amazing but it's an upscale. It just shows how good they are getting at making these upscales. Can't wait for Like a prayer, Rain... 

But PDP, even if it’s really good, is riddled with upscale artifacts. Cherish has almost none. I assume they had a better master…

I think they’ve probably decided to slow the trickle down as the script is still in a second round of development and they’re gonna wanna drag this out til the biopic no? 
which is likely another 2 years away at least. I just hope we don’t have to wait that long for another album. If there’s one thing I hate about being a Madonna fan now it’s the laboured extensions between albums. It’s honestly the thing that’s damaged her relevancy most. She slowed down just as the rest of the industry really started stepping up releases content and albums in general. 

If the next album is 2023 there will have been 3 studio albums in 15 years. 
for context 83-98 there were 15 releases. 8 studio albums 2 soundtracks and 3 compilations and 11 soundtrack singles. 

Just now, subversive said:

Do you imagine the night of her birthfay, streaming platforms will be updated with the full singles, maxis, and remastered albums? ?

Cute but never gonna happen. She has no clue all of this is happening. Madonna only updates her insta and there has been zero mention in that platform about any of her rereleases. 
the Twitter account is obviously run by someone else. 

12 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Cute but never gonna happen. She has no clue all of this is happening. Madonna only updates her insta and there has been zero mention in that platform about any of her rereleases. 
the Twitter account is obviously run by someone else. 

I don't believe she has no clue of the digital singles and remastered videos. One thing is not promoting them on her Instagram (it's promoted anyway on her official Facebook and Twitter accounts) and another not knowing that is happening. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she has to approve each one of them before Rhino release them.

There is no plan, they just go with the flow. I think a good manager would help with an actual plan and getting all parts to work on it.

About this singles / remastered videos campaign... Now that we know about the Warner Collab and the plan to remaster all her stuff, even her singles, will the single / videos campaign continue with them? How does it work? Or will we get a random ep and video every 56 years like recently? I don't get it :Madonna021:

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

About this singles / remastered videos campaign... Now that we know about the Warner Collab and the plan to remaster all her stuff, even her singles, will the single / videos campaign continue with them? How does it work? Or will we get a random ep and video every 56 years like recently? I don't get it :Madonna021:

The deal was announced yesterday but it’s very likely it was planned way in advance. So it shouldn’t impact the reissues campaign. 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW