Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

Why do I feel that the Erotica 30 Anniversary is gonna be her first rerelease next year? 
Rain / Fever / Bye Bye Baby / Deeper & Deeper and Bad Girl we’re all skipped. 
It would make sense. It’s her MOST controversial era and would certainly get the rereleases going with a bang. 
We’ve also only had the Erotica video remastered out of the five videos of the era. 
hmmmm

• New_Boy changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Take a Bow Remixes OUT 17/12
3 hours ago, steady75 said:

Why do I feel that the Erotica 30 Anniversary is gonna be her first rerelease next year? 
Rain / Fever / Bye Bye Baby / Deeper & Deeper and Bad Girl we’re all skipped. 
It would make sense. It’s her MOST controversial era and would certainly get the rereleases going with a bang. 
We’ve also only had the Erotica video remastered out of the five videos of the era. 
hmmmm

Manifesting Bad Girl in 4K...

...and yet, we will see it in Topaz 1080p upscale. :drama:

I dunno. I get the feeling Madonna has very little love for Bedtime Stories album. She ignores it apart from Human Nature. She probably sees it as a compromised apology album. It’s likely to be one of the albums that is skipped on the deluxe eras which is why they’ve probably released most of the content. 
I hope not though. It’s one of my personal faves and probably the album I play most tbh. It’s such a vibe 

11 hours ago, steady75 said:

I dunno. I get the feeling Madonna has very little love for Bedtime Stories album. She ignores it apart from Human Nature. She probably sees it as a compromised apology album. It’s likely to be one of the albums that is skipped on the deluxe eras which is why they’ve probably released most of the content. 
I hope not though. It’s one of my personal faves and probably the album I play most tbh. It’s such a vibe 

She performed Take A Bow at some of the Australian and asian shows of the RH tour including the Tears Of A Clown show in Melbourne, also Secret was  performed in Vancover, Berlin etc on that tour and Bedtime Story was the interlude at RIT - I think it's just a case of what fits the show at the time

11 hours ago, steady75 said:

Hmm interesting- I am not sure - she did perform secret and take a bow heaps on RH and she did secret on DWT and the Bedtime Story backdrop in RIT. She also added forbidden love to STR -

9 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

She performed Take A Bow at some of the Australian and asian shows of the RH tour including the Tears Of A Clown show in Melbourne, also Secret was  performed in Vancover, Berlin etc on that tour and Bedtime Story was the interlude at RIT - I think it's just a case of what fits the show at the time

I’m pretty sure she’s said in the past that Bedtime Stories was one of her favorite albums

Why would she pass on an album ???  We'l get everything including Immaculate, You Can Dance, Breathless and Something To Remember and hopefully the WTG tracks somehow. If Rhino said they were doing Gambler on Twitter after being asked about it i wonder how they could pass on Bedtime Stories...

17 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Idk why I'm really looking foward to this one! Shame Junior never remixed it but it's a nice change of pace having something more chill. 

I never really like the remixes because the music seems not fit in and there's a pitch changing which makes it worse. But I'm looking forward for the FHD video. Wanna see her masturbation scene with the tv 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW