New_Boy

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

steady75

I have such fond mems of Beautiful Stranger. I was living in London at the time and working in Soho. One night out in Heaven nightclub I happened upon this boy dancing topless living his best life. An indie kid with a bod (think Dan Imagine Dragons). we got talking and just connected. He was so free and so utterly beautiful. We spent the night together in the club. One of those nights where all bets are off and it was just a vibe. He talked to everyone he wanted.  No hang ups, no agenda..ju

Prayer

I'm really surprised by some fans disliking that much this move and the remix in particular. The remix was born as a Tik Tok trend, it's not a classic remix, it's a mood. Of course it's not a Junior Vasquez remix. Of course it's 2 minutes, it's meant to be used in short videos and added to playlists. The shorter the better. It's not 1995 anymore, by the way. You got a 10 minute "Frozen" Calderone Club Mix from 1998 if you want one of those. For the first time IN YEARS she seems to be t

Aiwa08

Yes, but we still have the same problem, these masters are not the original, these master were made for vinyl. They can sound almost the japanese pressings but the problems are still there (Surface noise, high frequencies a little distorted, the tracking goes and going...) Anyway, with the japanese EQ the tracks sounds really OK: Open Your Heart (Dub) [With JP EQ]: Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Posted Images

So cool! It is weird they stopped for so long to come back out of the blue with this 

so 8 tracks should be something like this?

"Take a Bow" (Indasoul Mix)

"Take a Bow" (Album Edit)

"Take a Bow" (Silky Soul Mix)

"Take a Bow" (Indasoul Instrumental)

"Take a Bow" (Silky Soul Instrumental)

"Take a Bow" (Edit)

"Take a Bow" (Album Version) 

"Take a Bow" (Album Instrumental)

sounds a little repetitive but I’ll take it haha

4 minutes ago, Diieeego said:

So cool! It is weird they stopped for so long to come back out of the blue with this 

so 8 tracks should be something like this?

"Take a Bow" (Indasoul Mix)

"Take a Bow" (Album Edit)

"Take a Bow" (Silky Soul Mix)

"Take a Bow" (Indasoul Instrumental)

"Take a Bow" (Silky Soul Instrumental)

"Take a Bow" (Edit)

"Take a Bow" (Album Version) 

"Take a Bow" (Album Instrumental)

sounds a little repetitive but I’ll take it haha

Actually "Album Edit" and "Edit" are the same version, and they don't usually include album versions in these digital singles, so hopefully there will be unreleased tracks?:thinker:

A looped remix that actually came out  2 months ago getting more daily streams now than all the MX tracks back when the album dropped, just saying, the potential! Also the streams are consistent so far despite this remix has been popular for 2 months already! 

42 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Up to 674.244 now. Should easily pass 1 million on its first week.

This low-key release is going to be Madonna's 5th biggest track, above most of her singles. Welp...

At least Warner is paying attention now...let's hope and see what happens with this.

• New_Boy changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Take a Bow Remixes OUT 17/12