Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

18 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Did it? 

I'm not sure if Hung Up itself went viral or if it was because of that mashup with Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa, but since that, the song gained a lot of popularity in the streaming platforms.

The mashup in question is this one

On 5/11/2021 at 1:44 PM, BadGurlMadge said:

Well i don’t wanna speculate as causing a commotion most likely will be pushed for its anniversary or later, but i’ve heard from rhino in third hand just quickly that causing a commotion was an idea, with the following track list

1. silver screen mix edit

2. silver screen mix

3. movie house mix 

4. dub 

5. Jimmy Jimmy (fade, edit)

however, that’s all i’ve heard in 3rd discussion since i don’t have direct contact with people that works in rhino..... but it won’t be out this week for sure, it’s just the track list for it’s digital release:) 

I will be very disappointed if the Movie House Edit isn't included.

13 minutes ago, MPowered said:

UGHHHH this is so infuriating. I really hope they're not going back to the one single per month plan. 

Well maybe there are more reasons behind the scenes, planning, whatever. We don't know.

Another possible reason is to take advatange of the Spotify algorithm, now they're doing things right.

When a track on an album or EP is on Release Radar and performs well, there's a possibility that another random track from the same release is featured on Release Radar the next week.

This happened with the "What It Feels Like For A Girl" release: "Lo Que Siente La Mujer" and the Richard Vission Edit were featured on some Release Radar playlists on the second week, I think.

We'll see tomorrow if another "Express Yourself" remix appears on Release Radar. :cute:

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW
  • Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic