Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

8 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I'll bet its the calderone edit. Yes its been available for ages on the soundtrack but that's pretty much hidden away from Madonnas landing page and wouldn't show up on any playslits of hers. Youd have to search it out. 

Mmm I would say so too but if a track is previously been released you can't send it to Release Radar. And the Calderone Edit is playable cause it's already on the Austin Powers II 2nd soundtrack.

The "New Club Edit" is the only option, I hope the don't have the nerve to send a 10-minute remix for that! :smile:

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Mmm I would say so too but if a track is previously been released you can't send it to Release Radar. And the Calderone Edit is playable cause it's already on the Austin Powers II 2nd soundtrack.

The "New Club Edit" is the only option, I hope the don't have the nerve to send a 10-minute remix for that! :smile:

I don't think that soundtrack is on Spotify? At least, I can't seem to find it even if I search for it 

4 minutes ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

It's not available in my country. So maybe they can release it on Release radar? 

Honestly I don't know how it works when a song has been previously released on some countries but not everywhere.

Guess we'll know in a few hours when we check our own Release Radar! :smile:

4 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

Do you think Warner will release the singles of "You Can Dance"? I mean the extended unmixed versions and the single edits.

I think you are more likely to get the Spotlight single added to be honest. There were a few mixes of that hey. 

Dub mix

Extended album fade

Single version

Edit

and that EP might include Where’s The Party. The fade of Spotlight was on Rescue Me 7” I think but that EP has passed now. 

4 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

Do you think Warner will release the singles of "You Can Dance"? I mean the extended unmixed versions and the single edits.

God I fucking hope so - I especially want spotlight unmixed in digital - the vinyl rips are crap and have that horrible “sss” crackle on them ?

1 minute ago, wtg1987 said:

God I fucking hope so - I especially want spotlight unmixed in digital - the vinyl rips are crap and have that horrible “sss” crackle on them ?

Yes, the "silabance" is an odd thing on those US-promo vinyls (the full album and the UK 7'' with the "fade out" version sound perfect in vinyl without silabance).

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW
  • Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic