Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

3 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

I thought Emily was real. A real assistant... I'm not joking. I'm ashamed :ay:

I thought so too, for real, after I got an aggressive reply from my previous comment LOL... It's totally plausible that the intern is a she too, so...

Seems like they had forgotten they had 2 versions of this video hence the probably delay while figuring out what was what xD

3 hours ago, anton5000 said:

I thought so too, for real, after I got an aggressive reply from my previous comment LOL... It's totally plausible that the intern is a she too, so...

Seems like they had forgotten they had 2 versions of this video hence the probably delay while figuring out what was what xD

anton5000 honey I was soooo joking. I thought that was obvious. People tend not to get my humour online. Apologies.

I strike again lol

The way Emily could have actually twinned this with an updated EP by just adding the Radio Edit to the EP or 

or even the Jaques Le Cont (vocal edit) to Release Radar.

Because why not? It doesn't have to be a 15 track EP each time hen. 

My only guess is they're saving the remaining American Life - Hard Candy era radio edits for a future compilation. 

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

The way Emily could have actually twinned this with an updated EP by just adding the Radio Edit to the EP or 

or even the Jaques Le Cont (vocal edit) to Release Radar.

Because why not? It doesn't have to be a 15 track EP each time hen. 

My only guess is they're saving the remaining American Life - Hard Candy era radio edits for a future compilation. 

Wait it's only Wednesday today. The way I thought it was Thursday tho. come thru Emily sis. 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW
  • Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic