Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

42 minutes ago, RayofPrayers said:

I hope they upload the HD version of Celebration for the single anniversary... It easily could've been uploaded in 480p back then but for some reason they decided to upload it in 240p

We already have Celebration in full HD. What we really need is the fan version in widescreen HD

• RUADJAI changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Papa Don’t Preach HD Music Video Coming Next Week
On 6/9/2021 at 5:06 PM, steady75 said:

The way Emily could have actually twinned this with an updated EP by just adding the Radio Edit to the EP or 

or even the Jaques Le Cont (vocal edit) to Release Radar.

Because why not? It doesn't have to be a 15 track EP each time hen. 

My only guess is they're saving the remaining American Life - Hard Candy era radio edits for a future compilation. 

Think she's out the back not knowing what to do with the Hello Suckers Soundtrack. Its doin her ed in.  Needs a fag. 

3 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

I think people don’t really understand what an upscale is really. They just mean they want the video in HD on YouTube, regardless if it’s upscaled or in native rez 

I can also guess that Hard Candy and Celebration music videos also have a master HD somewhere in Warner Bros. vaults.

2 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Don’t expect a true HD version - just stick with the immaculate collection version 

I don’t like upscales and I’m also not a big fan of these but it can’t be denied that the upscales are way better than the DVD versions. My only wish is that they’d go easier on the noise removal

Just now, thegoldencalf said:

I don’t like upscales and I’m also not a big fan of these but it can’t be denied that the upscales are way better than the DVD versions. My only wish is that they’d go easier on the noise removal

Judging by how they did WIFLFAG and BS, I don't think so. However, they did Erotica so much justice. Can't they just let the noise exist by itself?

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW
  • Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic