Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

Also lemme just interject here:

Fans in 2019-2020: It’s insane that they haven’t put her singles in digital platforms. Would be a nice thing to do. Mariah is doing it. Madonna’s team sucks blah blah blah. 

*Madonna’s team uploads single eps and hd videos*

Fans in 2021: These releases are not what I wanted. I want a physical release of this digital remaster. The upscale isn’t good enough. Bring out the negatives blah blah blah

Seriously people you can complain but it’s constant from some members. Be happy once in awhile. The Open Your Heart remix will come eventually. Patience is a virtue. Madame X is patience. Sexy Secret Agent GIF by Madonna

23 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Is this a reissue of the 2001 reissue with bonus tracks? How can it be remastered?

I don't know about Apple Music...but i can tell you no way in hell the album i can hear right now on Spotify sounds like this new edition. The previews i heard are definitely a step up from what was before. 

And Rhyno could remaster the album for sure.

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Also lemme just interject here:

Fans in 2019-2020: It’s insane that they haven’t put her singles in digital platforms. Would be a nice thing to do. Mariah is doing it. Madonna’s team sucks blah blah blah. 

*Madonna’s team uploads single eps and hd videos*

Fans in 2021: These releases are not what I wanted. I want a physical release of this digital remaster. The upscale isn’t good enough. Bring out the negatives blah blah blah

Seriously people you can complain but it’s constant from some members. Be happy once in awhile. The Open Your Heart remix will come eventually. Patience is a virtue. Madame X is patience. Sexy Secret Agent GIF by Madonna

Lol. The video remasters from the original film are a legitimate complaint. 

• New_Boy changed the title to Single reissues campaign - True Blue: 35th Anniversary Edition OUT NOW
20 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

The video remasters from the original film are a legitimate complaint. 

You will always lose in this fight because some fans doesn't care about her legacy preserved in the best quality. If you complain about this problem, then your are not "happy" never... 

45 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

So it's the 2001 remaster or a 2021 remaster? :confused:

From the iTunes previews I would say it's a 2021 "remaster"... it's super loud but not as bright as the 2001 remaster? The remixes and instrumentals sound similar and loud so those have been definitely pumped up from the originals.

59 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

You will always lose in this fight because some fans doesn't care about her legacy preserved in the best quality. If you complain about this problem, then your are not "happy" never... 

He does have a point. Some fans are constantly unhappy over minor issues. But these videos are a big deal and need to be treated as such.

We’re not getting upscaled 128 mp3s for the remixes and we shouldn’t get upscaled 90s transfers for the videos.

18 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

He does have a point. Some fans are constantly unhappy over minor issues. But these videos are a big deal and need to be treated as such.

We’re not getting upscaled 128 mp3s for the remixes and we shouldn’t get upscaled 90s transfers for the videos.

I mean it's a problem in general, not only with Madonna's videos and songs. I spent years wanting to buy FLAC or WAV files, but people are happy with 192 mp3s. The same with films and tv series. People in general are happy with DVD and doesn't care about Blu-rays or UHD. That is the reason why I've told you is a losing battle, because people doesn't care about the quality in audio/video files. And if you complain about the quality, then you are "a sad person who cannot enjoy anything". 

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

if you are gonna quote and shade me at least have the balls to tag me 

I was talking in general (not only Madonna's fans) as I've said two post later. You are not the only one who repeat the "unhappy" mantra. But if you want to take my comments like an attack to you, no problem. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you when I was speaking in general.

1 hour ago, PaperFaces said:

Whats with the Remix Edit of Open your heart?

It is not actually an edit of the Extended Mix and it sounds like an edit of the album version.

For many of us, it's the version that we knew and loved in 1986. It's was the version available on the 7'' vinyl in Europe. And it's an edit of the extended version but using the structure of the album version (like the singles of "True Blue", "La Isla Bonita", "Like A Prayer", "Express Yourself", "Cherish" and the promotional 7'' version of "Keep It Together").  Even in the US promo is written "Edit of Extended Version": https://www.discogs.com/Madonna-Open-Your-Heart/release/12758286

R-12758286-1541374108-1614.jpeg.9466520c4d14e045126a8e6d4e7b5cb6.jpeg

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW