Single reissues campaign - True Blue: 35th Anniversary Edition OUT NOW

New_Boy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Angelman60 said:

It looks awful to me you can actually see the pixels but it's probably YouTube compression more than the video itself 

Yes, the bitrate in youtube is too low (the worst for a video with fast scenes). But the original video seems HD to me. 

3 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

I thought Emily was real. A real assistant... I'm not joking. I'm ashamed :ay:

I thought so too, for real, after I got an aggressive reply from my previous comment LOL... It's totally plausible that the intern is a she too, so...

Seems like they had forgotten they had 2 versions of this video hence the probably delay while figuring out what was what xD

3 hours ago, anton5000 said:

I thought so too, for real, after I got an aggressive reply from my previous comment LOL... It's totally plausible that the intern is a she too, so...

Seems like they had forgotten they had 2 versions of this video hence the probably delay while figuring out what was what xD

anton5000 honey I was soooo joking. I thought that was obvious. People tend not to get my humour online. Apologies.

I strike again lol

• New_Boy changed the title to Single reissues campaign - True Blue: 35th Anniversary Edition OUT NOW
  • Fighter changed the title to Single reissues campaign - Beautiful Stranger HD Music Video OUT NOW
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic