Jump to content

Single Reissues Campaign - Who's That Girl - OUT NOW


New_Boy
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 6/7/2024 at 2:30 AM, Would You Like To Try said:

I wonder if some ATRL insider knows info about the dates for June

My idol June 11 is around the corner... much probably RideOrDie's very busy to his beloved Dua Lipa now that she has just kicked off her tour-not-tour and to Katy Perry's new approach to Dr. Luke to even consider giving some tea on "Miss Thing"...

EDIT: oh fvck, actually BlackOutZone's who has a Dua stan card... Well, I guess all eyes are on Katheryn now...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/27/2024 at 10:51 AM, MaDöner Kebab said:

Yes. Ain't No Big Deal was the US B-Side of the single.

Hopefully, the 3:52 Fade of Papa Don't Preach is included. It appeared on the 40 CD Singles Collection and on the US 12" Promo.

No. The album version 4:28 is the version that was included on that compilation.

RE: the 40 CD Singles Collection - I don't think they have access to the Japanese masters or else we may have gotten the ACTUAL single remix of "Boderline" instead of another imposter. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, clkelley39 said:

RE: the 40 CD Singles Collection - I don't think they have access to the Japanese masters or else we may have gotten the ACTUAL single remix of "Boderline" instead of another imposter. 

I think that was probably a mistake and not intentional because shortly after the release, the tags have been changed on Spotify to just "Borderline" on every track. I think they might fix or reupload that one in the future.

2 hours ago, MattyMads said:

It’s gone very quiet on the singles campaign 

It’s because May had no single anniversaries left.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, MaDöner Kebab said:

I think that was probably a mistake and not intentional because shortly after the release, the tags have been changed on Spotify to just "Borderline" on every track. I think they might fix or reupload that one in the future.

It’s because May had no single anniversaries left.

I'm thinking True Blue on 30th June if they do what they did with American Life and Ray Of Light

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, clkelley39 said:

RE: the 40 CD Singles Collection - I don't think they have access to the Japanese masters or else we may have gotten the ACTUAL single remix of "Boderline" instead of another imposter. 

I think we got the Burning Up 7" Edit from the Japanese single collection didn't we? I think

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Do we have a list of songs or remixes or edits that have been available for the first time on digital by streaming? I'm building a playlist and I have some but not all I think

Let's see...

 

  • Everybody (7" instrumental)
  • Lucky Star (7" version)
    • This is debatable - does the audio of The Immaculate Collection laserdisc count? It's CD-quality digital audio.
  • Angel (extended dance mix edit)
  • Gambler (extended dance mix)
  • Gambler (instrumental remix)
  • Like a Prayer (instra dub)
  • Like a Prayer (bass dub)
  • Like a Prayer (dub beats)
  • Fever (edit two)
  • Bye Bye Baby (Tallahassee Pop)
  • I'll Remember (Guerilla Groove mix)
  • I'll Remember (Orbit alternative remix)
  • Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Hot Mix Radio Edit)

 

That's where I got bored. I'm assuming some remixes of "Secret", "Bedtime Story", "What It Feels Like For a Girl", "Music" and other newer songs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, clkelley39 said:

Touche! That's absolutely right.

 

Well then, why the hell as the original single remix of "Borderline" been lost to history!?!? I need answers!

I think it was because they falsely believed that Celebration had the 7" Edit on it. The source they used for that mix may have been mislabeled. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, clkelley39 said:

Let's see...

 

  • Everybody (7" instrumental)
  • Lucky Star (7" version)
    • This is debatable - does the audio of The Immaculate Collection laserdisc count? It's CD-quality digital audio.
  • Angel (extended dance mix edit)
  • Gambler (extended dance mix)
  • Gambler (instrumental remix)
  • Like a Prayer (instra dub)
  • Like a Prayer (bass dub)
  • Like a Prayer (dub beats)
  • Fever (edit two)
  • Bye Bye Baby (Tallahassee Pop)
  • I'll Remember (Guerilla Groove mix)
  • I'll Remember (Orbit alternative remix)
  • Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Hot Mix Radio Edit)

 

That's where I got bored. I'm assuming some remixes of "Secret", "Bedtime Story", "What It Feels Like For a Girl", "Music" and other newer songs.

Let me correct this a bit:

Everybody - 7" Version
[Everybody - 7" Instrumental]
Lucky Star - 7" Version (Laserdisc had quite low quality audio)
Gambler - Extended Dance Mix
[Gambler - Instrumental]
Like A Prayer - Instra Dub
Like A Prayer - Bass Dub
Like A Prayer - Dub Beats
Fever - Radio Remix  
Fever - Edit Two
Bye Bye Baby - Tallahassee Pop
I'll Remember - Guerilla Groove Mix
I'll Remember - Orbit Alternative Mix
Bedtime Story - Junior's Wet Dream Dub
Bedtime Story - Junior's Sound Factory Dub
Bedtime Story - Percapella Mix
Bedtime Story - Unconscious In The Jungle Mix
[Love Don't Live Here Anymore - Hot Mix Edit]
Frozen - Victor Calderone Drumapella
Frozen - William Orbit Drumapella
Beautiful Stranger - Calderone Dub Mix
Nothing Fails - Tracy Young's Underground Dub
Love Profusion - The Passengerz Dub Profusion

[ ] = leaked from digital source before

Angel - Dance Mix Edit appeared on the 40 CD Singles Collection

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/6/2024 at 11:07 AM, Anapausis said:

Tis no wonder, my idol, my favourite remixer ever, given WTG OST is celebrating their 35th anniversary soon!

If there's a chance the LTT maxi includes the WTG edit live rendition as originally found on the One More Chance maxi (look, I ain't even asking for Confessions Tour live in London rendition of it because I STILL BELIEVE IN A FULL CONFESSIONS TOUR LIVE ALBUM VERSION - maybe for 2 years so?)

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide...

And to realize she spoke this line after performing Human Nature in the Madame X Tour live audio...

Well, when live video 4K Blu-ray releases become a thing like audio Blu-ray are suddenly turning into...

 

On 6/6/2024 at 11:16 AM, Honey Little said:

Ohhhhhh I was wondering where that was from when she said that in Madame X! Good find!

It's actually from both The Look Of Love, and Love Song... :)

Our lady likes to reuse her lines. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, anjoel said:

So is Papa Don't Preach out today, no edit but Ain't No Big Deal included. 

 

 

Oh you are Anjoel from PopJustice??? I so love ur remarks about Kylie!!!!

Btw, what's happened to forum that most of yesterday posts by every member are virtually vanished??? @Jackie, @RUADJAI, @Enrico, were we hacked last night??? I'd love to have some explanation, please please please!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Celebration said:

 

It's actually from both The Look Of Love, and Love Song... :)

Our lady likes to reuse her lines. :)

Celebration, have u already also noticed most of our yesterday posts simply disappeared from whole forum??? I smell there's a hacker among us but should I keep on going to such theory???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

@Celebration, have u already also noticed most of our yesterday posts simply disappeared from whole forum??? I smell there's a hacker among us but should I keep on going to such theory???

I only follow the reissue thread, and yes. I've seen that everything rom yesterday is gone.

I haven't checked this thread in months, so I have no idea what was said yeaterday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Btw, what's happened to forum that most of yesterday posts by every member are virtually vanished??? @Jackie, @RUADJAI, @Enrico, were we hacked last night??? I'd love to have some explanation, please please please!!!

I missed that. There have been problems in the past with people posting insecure links and then the forum goes down. I think they probably need to hide links and embed links people post as it opens us up to traffic from insecure sites. Might not be that but it's the only think I can think. What is your username there?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Who's That Girl - OUT NOW

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use