Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

You have heard tI.. new Frozen remixes?  You must have since you have already given an assessment.....

Get over yourself.

don’t Know where you’ve been but the frozen remix has about 30 million Spotify streams already. You should check it out since you don’t know about it. My “assessment” of the remix is that it sucks balls.

2 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

We need some bops about bottoming

"so I took the road less traveled by

and barely made it out alive

through the darkness somehow i survived

tough love

i knew it from the start

deep down

in my rebel arse"

The 2015 power bottom anthem says hi!

18 hours ago, Husam Elzien said:

Apple Music (Canada) doesn't even have it yet. What is Emily doing?! Since Oksana is filing frivolous lawsuits against Madonna's camp can she sue Emily for emotional distress and damages please? The Miami Mix deserves better treatment!

It's there but listed under Compilations, for some reason .. 

I'm going to do a little hated
but this whole campaign of releasing digital singles seems like a horror to me, obviously except for the versions we had on vinyl

The rest seems more of the same...
i don't pretend 'Take A Bow' with remixes of 'Hot since 82' 'Sasha' 'Sven Vath' 'Mark Knight', totally NEW
I settle for 'old' remixes but at least 1 new DJ

So difficult? or at least with a discarded or non-commissioned Remix

this is so sad, we keep settling for NEW COLOR VINYL, sad so sad

41 minutes ago, Kristian_Kasell said:

I'm going to do a little hated
but this whole campaign of releasing digital singles seems like a horror to me, obviously except for the versions we had on vinyl

The rest seems more of the same...
i don't pretend 'Take A Bow' with remixes of 'Hot since 82' 'Sasha' 'Sven Vath' 'Mark Knight', totally NEW
I settle for 'old' remixes but at least 1 new DJ

So difficult? or at least with a discarded or non-commissioned Remix

this is so sad, we keep settling for NEW COLOR VINYL, sad so sad

The one for Kylie was amazing. She had instrumentals dubs promo mixes etc. I do think the releases have gotten better. We've gotten more promo mixes so thats a good start.

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

The one for Kylie was amazing. She had instrumentals dubs promo mixes etc. I do think the releases have gotten better. We've gotten more promo mixes so thats a good start.

promotional remixes coming from a CDr source, it means we had a good quality
I insist, except for the promotional remixes that come from the vinyl
which are very few...

6 minutes ago, Kristian_Kasell said:

promotional remixes coming from a CDr source, it means we had a good quality
I insist, except for the promotional remixes that come from the vinyl
which are very few...

Ah I'm talking more about actual content. I really cant tell if they sound good or bad they all sound great to me i just wish we got unreleased stuff on the singles but alas

Everything can always be better, but so far the digital singles campaign is good, to be honest. We can only complain that there are not more regular releases, but apart from that? We've been treated with rare promo and vinyl mixes when possible and audio quality is perfect or as perfect as it was when they were released - the original audio quality, not fake 2021-2022 loud remastering, like "True Blue 35th".

These are meant to be catalogue releases, personally I don't want new remixes attached to the original ones. We've already got the new "Frozen" remix project and whatever else they want to do in that respect for that.

30 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Everything can always be better, but so far the digital singles campaign is good, to be honest. We can only complain that there are not more regular releases, but apart from that? We've been treated with rare promo and vinyl mixes when possible and audio quality is perfect or as perfect as it was when they were released - the original audio quality, not fake 2021-2022 loud remastering, like "True Blue 35th".

These are meant to be catalogue releases, personally I don't want new remixes attached to the original ones. We've already got the new "Frozen" remix project and whatever else they want to do in that respect for that.

I'm just hoping we get all those Fever remixes ?

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW