Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

4 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

Yes, It's mislabeled

And you are right. It was always "Instrumental", never "Album Instrumental". And the "Instrumental" was always the "Full 7" Mix Instrumental". So "Album Edit" and "Album Instrumental" are wrong names. But I can't blame them, because many people can't notice the extra beats in the single mix. 

Can you try to make a "Full 7" Mix Vocal Version" using the "Instrumental" and the Acappella Transfers of the song please? :pray:

Or maybe @PaperFaces please :pray:

19 minutes ago, scamper said:

That would be great... And if she can't upload it the HBO Montage used to promote "The Girlie Show" VHS would be great too.

I bet they won’t do something as fun as giving us the MTV performance in HD judging by how rushed this campaign is.

We’re probably get the upscaled version of the HBO GS edit

Loving Deeper and Deeper remixes.  I really think that Madonna's best remixes are the ones where the producers or writers participated.  Shep, Orbit, Jellybean, etc.  Some of Orbits unreleased remixes of MDNA songs are fantastic.  Some Girls and I'm a Sinner remixes are brilliant.  Remixes these days have become mostly repetitive and banal.  I guess that I just prefer remixes that extended and played with the original song. Anyway... digging these classic mixes on streaming platforms.  LUV them.  

21 hours ago, subversive said:

I think that they don't announce nothing because of the saturation in vinyl factories, maybe the delay it's not caused by them, and it's worst to announce an special edition today to be launched in three (or more) months than a gap of time of "nothing" while releasing digital eps.

May you be right, please

I've just  discover the David's Classic Mix and yeah, it's way better than Klub, Sheps and whatever. And I just realise that the Girli Show version is a mix of David Classic and David Klub Mix, the Momo's finale is... Emily, if you read me (If you know to read, though) don't forget theese mixes for whatever release you would design.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW