Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, subversive said:

I've just saw the fever video and I am very surprised. I never realised that nails, wig and lips were so... bright? Overall colours in the video are more sparklish. The video is way better now, I mean it makes much more sense... it's like "plot twist! Everything looks like burning!!"

That's the power of a very good HD upgrade. Comparing it to the 93:99 DVD which is so blurry, the HD version is so clean, vibrant, detailed and beautiful. :D

55 minutes ago, Lucka27 said:

Yes but it’s a shame that all the hd videos are not in 16:9 :suffer:

It doesn't have to be 16:9 because it depends on the video itself. The 4:3 HD resolution is 1440 x 1080 at most, which is mostly what the music videos are being shown back then.

Same goes for 4K resolution. 16:9 is 3840 x 2160 while 4:3 is 2880 x 2160. :D

13 hours ago, Roy said:

It doesn't have to be 16:9 because it depends on the video itself. The 4:3 HD resolution is 1440 x 1080 at most, which is mostly what the music videos are being shown back then.

Same goes for 4K resolution. 16:9 is 3840 x 2160 while 4:3 is 2880 x 2160. :D

Yes but with nowadays with our wild screens it’s quite frustrating to have the video in this little square on the middle of the screen. 

On 10/28/2022 at 10:12 AM, Aiwa08 said:

It's impossible to recreate the perfect "7'' Full Mix". Using the accapella transfers is a nightmare because they aren't mixed. So you can choose three versions:

Alternate Single Mix (5:19): One verse is missing but the edit is perfect.

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

7'' Full Mix (with Instrumental part) (5:35): The edit is perfect but the missing verse is filled with the instrumental version.

Hidden Content

7'' Full Mix (Using the accapella transfers) (5:35): No missing verse, but you notice the change in the voice. 

Hidden Content

I think I did it: 

2 hours ago, deathproof said:

Lol as I previously said,  what was listed for Everybody on the database was the physical release. There’s no digital release attached to it. Bye Bye Baby and Gambler was real tho.

ARTIST:Madonna
TITLE: Bye Bye Baby
Label: RRW/Rhino/Warner Records
Config & Selection #: IA 721356
Street Date: 12/02/22
Order Due Date: 10/28/22
UPC: 603497833962
Box Count: 0
Units Per Set:
SRP: $6.99

I don't think it was you I was referring to, the original poster of the next wave of releases specifically referred to 'Everybody (Remixes)', but good to know BBB is definitely coming next week!

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

Confirmed: no new digital release this Friday.

On 11/14/2022 at 8:39 PM, planetbenjamin said:

Apparently the digital schedule is:

You Can Dance (Single Edits) - November 17

Everybody (Remixes) - November 25

Bye Bye Baby - December 2

Gambler - December 9

mean-girls-fugly.gif

24 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

I don't think it was you I was referring to, the original poster of the next wave of releases specifically referred to 'Everybody (Remixes)', but good to know BBB is definitely coming next week!

I re-posted that list. Maybe they were referring to the RSD Everybody. Shame, as it's a lost opportunity. Who's knows. Maybe Rhino changed their mind or maybe it was a mix up. There are a few digital releases that have been cancelled. Fever was meant to have a 15 track release in February 2021, barcode 603497843626. And Love Don't Live Here Anymore 12-track was cancelled the day before release in March 2021, barcode 603497843619. The barcodes for Bye Bye Baby and Gambler are also registered to Rhino so I guess we'll see in the next couple of weeks if they materialise. 

Edited by planetbenjamin (see edit history)

31 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

They weren’t wrong, it’s listed, but for physical not digital. That person just didn’t read between the lines lol

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

In 4K?! I can’t imagine that looking all that great. They should just stop the upscaling at 1080. I still have PTSD from the Take a Bow mess.

Then again, we'll never know. With Emily on a roll with the Erotica era videos, she might be upscaling to 4K soon with the technique she is using.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW