Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

30 minutes ago, Roy said:

Is there a link we can download it? :D

I can't remember the site, Roy. I downloaded that video years ago and deleted it because I hate videos with logos. I remember it because it was the first Madonna's video aired in HD.

Sometimes I think that Hung Up/Sorry were not filmed at 1080p, but maybe at 720p. And that could be the reason why the "upscale" are so good... But I don't know. That era was a mess with the digital video (I mean anime, TV_Shows, etc, etc).

25 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

I can't remember the site, Roy. I downloaded that video years ago and deleted it because I hate videos with logos. I remember it because it was the first Madonna's video aired in HD.

Sometimes I think that Hung Up/Sorry were not filmed at 1080p, but maybe at 720p. And that could be the reason why the "upscale" are so good... But I don't know. That era was a mess with the digital video (I mean anime, TV_Shows, etc, etc).

That era must be a hodgepodge of 720p and 480p and the infamous pan and scan framing. :laughing:

11 minutes ago, Roy said:

That era must be a hodgepodge of 720p and 480p and the infamous pan and scan framing. :laughing:

It was horrible. Yes, the digital 480p/576p was fantastic for a SD TV, but a lot of animes and tv_series in the 00s were filmed in digital SD and they can't be remastered in real HD.

It's ironic... You can get a real HD image from a TV_Series created in 1958 but not from a TV_Series created in 2004 (if the TV_series was filmed at 480p or 576p).

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

Someone in this thread says they are releasing gambler to streaming soon - is that true ? 😱

@planetbenjamin shared that information and it was completely made up. Maybe you can tell us where you got that info @planetbenjamin so we know not to trust that source. Otherwise unfortunately it will have to be you we hold accountable for getting everyone’s hopes up for nothing.

48 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

@planetbenjamin shared that information and it was completely made up. Maybe you can tell us where you got that info @planetbenjamin so we know not to trust that source. Otherwise unfortunately it will have to be you we hold accountable for getting everyone’s hopes up for nothing.

Brutal! I don't need to share my contacts with you. I don't make things up. I shared what an industry worker shared with me. Things are changed and cancelled all the time, like Fever, Love Don't etc etc. But I know my place on here. I'll keep it all to myself in future. You can look on Spotify and Apple to spot when things are released. No need for advance info. Enjoy the surprises. 

18 minutes ago, planetbenjamin said:

Brutal! I don't need to share my contacts with you. I don't make things up. I shared what an industry worker shared with me. Things are changed and cancelled all the time, like Fever, Love Don't etc etc. But I know my place on here. I'll keep it all to myself in future. You can look on Spotify and Apple to spot when things are released. No need for advance info. Enjoy the surprises. 

Fever and LDLHA were listed on an official release schedule before they were cancelled

1 hour ago, planetbenjamin said:

Please keep sharing, some of us are still interested. :heart:

1 hour ago, planetbenjamin said:

Please do not submit to the naysayers.  I actually love your insights.  You Can Dance Edits were a complete suprise to me when you mentioned them.  Things do change and rumors or not, it makes things more exciting.  Sometimes, mentioning things gets action too.  I am convinced that we got the Breathwork (Rescue Me) Madame X Tour piece out of our request.  I was begging for the song to be used as were others.  People lash out at me here with personal attacks and shit but I carry on as there are still some awesome people on this site. 

2 hours ago, planetbenjamin said:

If you have “ inside industry “ knowledge then maybe you can put us all out of our misery and tell us what the first deluxe album reissue is then and what month and year we can expect it ? 😎😉

3 hours ago, planetbenjamin said:

I'll keep it all to myself in future. You can look on Spotify and Apple to spot when things are released. No need for advance info. Enjoy the surprises. 

No need to listen to the negative, post the info you are able to share.... it is appreciated and not your fault if things are changed... :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

But didn’t whoopie confirm most of the announced ones? Bye Bye Baby is coming this Friday or next Friday. Gambler may have been pushed back as it was meant to come out on the 9th of December.

27 minutes ago, MPowered said:

But didn’t whoopie confirm most of the announced ones? Bye Bye Baby is coming this Friday or next Friday. Gambler may have been pushed back as it was meant to come out on the 9th of December.

BBB is supposedly coming this Friday December 2nd

I don’t get why people are doubting @planetbenjamin and being rude af. They were right about every release so far, it’s not their fault people on here didn’t understand that the everybody release was so obviously the record store thing. We already have confirmation Bye Bye Baby is coming this week so I have no doubt Gambler will come this month 

12 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I don’t get why people are doubting @planetbenjamin and being rude af. They were right about every release so far, it’s not their fault people on here didn’t understand that the everybody release was so obviously the record store thing. We already have confirmation Bye Bye Baby is coming this week so I have no doubt Gambler will come this month 

I don’t think people did that. But he posted that info with no context and when several people asked where the info is coming from he didn’t respond. So everyone took it with a grain of salt 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW