Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW

New_Boy

8 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I like facts. If that means waiting yes it’s preferable. Sadly people run with rumours so quickly they get shared around as if they are factual eg, todays “tour announcement.”

As someone who’s been reading crap for 20 years on forums yes I am bitter 😂

I prefer the announcements and so far there is no factual reason to believe that the Gambler announcement was fake. Everything else they said ended up being true.

On 11/21/2022 at 12:45 PM, MPowered said:

Rain was 4.99 and had 6 tracks.

Since this one's 6.99 it might be 8 tracks:

1. Bye Bye Baby (Album Version) 3:56
  2. Bye Bye Baby (N.Y. Hip Hop Mix) 3:51
  3. Bye Bye Baby (California Hip Hop Jazzy) 3:43
  4. Bye Bye Baby (Madonna's Night On The Club) 5:16
  5. Bye Bye Baby (Rick Does Madonna's Dub) 6:20
  6. Bye Bye Baby (House Mix) 3:50
  7. Bye Bye Baby (Madonna Gets Hardcore) 4:24
  8. Bye Bye Baby (Tallahassee Pop) 3:52

You did it @MPowered!!! 🥳👏🏻

6 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

According to someone over on Popjustice, this is the track listing we're getting on Friday:

"Bye Bye Baby" expected December 2.

Tracklisting:

1. Bye Bye Baby - 3:56
  2. Bye Bye Baby (NY Hip Hop Mix) - 3:51
  3. Bye Bye Baby (California Hip Hop Jazzy) - 3:43
  4. Bye Bye Baby (Madonna's Night On The Club) - 5:16
  5. Bye Bye Baby (Rick Does Madonna's Dub) - 6:20
  6. Bye Bye Baby (House Mix) - 3:50
  7. Bye Bye Baby (Madonna Gets Hardcore) - 4:24
  8. Bye Bye Baby (Tallahassee Pop) - 3:48

Happy to be getting these on streaming, just for my playlist for Erotica 30 mainly…

But, all the remixes sound…the same! 

36 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I was convinced Words was gonna open the tour in 1993. I think because of all the backlash she’s received she would have used it as a mouthpiece to bash the press. Little did I know she’d be saving that for Human Nature an album later. I’m glad she didn’t because the tour pretty much ignored  the world outside and invited you in and stayed true to its “experience”. Truly her greatest work live in terms of feel and execution. There’s so much heart on that tour. I couldn’t believe how sweet and warm she seemed. Smiling and talking to us. A Madonna I was not used to or expecting. No sass or attitude. Pure theatre. 
Stood outside that stadium for hours on the first night the rumour mill going up and down the queue was absolutely wild. After the Sex book, Body Of Evidence and Erotica and the controversy of Blond Ambition we thought we were standing outside the gates of hell waiting to be let in by Satan herself. 
ah man the excitement. Thrilling

The Girlie Show was for real ones. Who stuck by her through the storm. She knew it, we knew it. There was a lot of love in that stadium, a new chapter in her relationship with her fans 

Oh wow. It's really cool that you got to experience the Girlie Show Tour! If I was around at that time, I would just blackout, not drunk, but just overwhelmed with everything going on. I rewatched the whole tour again and it's full theater. It's a spectacle full of metaphors, stories and emotions. 

The Beast Within with its commentary on Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Justify My Love on society and the whole 2nd act on HIV/AIDS. That show, for me, is almost on par with the Blond Ambition Tour in terms of theatricality. Fucking amazing.

11 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Words is maybe the best Erotica track (in my opinion).

One of the best, for sure! It's so hard to rank the album itself because every single track is amazing and has so much replay value. Nowadays, it is hard to find an album wherein every single track has so much replay value.

7 minutes ago, Roy said:

One of the best, for sure! It's so hard to rank the album itself because every single track is amazing and has so much replay value. Nowadays, it is hard to find an album wherein every single track has so much replay value.

And don't forget the video-clips... Her beauty, her strength...

9 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

And don't forget the video-clips... Her beauty, her strength...

Oh yes! The Erotica-era music videos are, personally, my top tier videography out of all her videographies. The constant reinvention, the art and the story and the aesthetics can never be matched. We have visual albums and insane budgeted music videos but the real challenge is creating a classic and timeless video that still stands the test of time. You can watch Erotica 10 years from now and it would still be relevant and classic because it touches on a very relatable and frowned upon topic of human sexuality. Hell, even Fever, for a budgeted video, looks amazing and hypnotic. Bad Girl and Deeper and Deepr? It's a whole movie. As for Rain, no words can describe its beauty.

Erotica is the era where, artistically speaking, she's at her best.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - I'll Remember + vinyl mixes - OUT NOW