Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

On 12/3/2022 at 8:20 PM, wtg1987 said:

Yeah I bet M will mention gambler on her social media seeing as she loves it so much 😂

Well, when she was on her Virgin Tour, she did a telephone interview, and when they asked her what her favorite number of the show was she answered Gambler. :)

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

It’s weird actually cause Gambler has sole Madonna writing credit so you think she’d be wheeling it out regularly for the coin.

Have often thought about this. Maybe we should alert her to the fact, she's probably forgotten.

Fast forward to 2025, the new biopic "Gambler" - how one sassy chick from the streets of Detroit risked it all to conquer the world.

12 hours ago, Erotico said:

It would make more sense to add extended and instrumental mixes

"Gambler" (LP version) – 3:54

"Gambler" (extended dance mix) – 5:34

"Gambler" (instrumental remix) – 3:55

I’d be happy if this was the track-listing. 

My M singles discography playlist on Spotify will be complete this Friday! It’s been lacking Gambler since forever.  

Alas, the person on Popjustice says it has the 1985 date on it, so this release looks like it's getting the 'American Pie' treatment and buried at the bottom of the pile without a push to Spotify release radar (which requires a 2022 release initially). Would be a crying shame if this is true after all the effort to get it released. Still time to amend Warner / Rhino if you're reading this! Perhaps it's just a mistake.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW