Lourdes Leon first portfolio and article in Vanity Fair

Roland Barthes

I might be alone on this but after her IG comments she is anything but intelligent to me and also not interested seeing topics related to her so called career based on her mother's name which paradoxically also bothers her very much. Entitled brat... sad to see how Madonna's children are (except for David). I expected more from Lourder until the Instagram fiasco.

23 minutes ago, DanM said:

I might be alone on this but after her IG comments she is anything but intelligent to me and also not interested seeing topics related to her so called career based on her mother's name which paradoxically also bothers her very much. Entitled brat... sad to see how Madonna's children are (except for David). I expected more from Lourder until the Instagram fiasco.

THIS. ?? It makes me sad to see how her biological children are such a mess. Especially this girl. Her personality is ? & she’s not even a teenager anymore. ?

she refused to get the right help / guide from her mother back in the days when it was the RIGHT time.

On 4/23/2021 at 8:54 PM, into the erotico said:

aren't you tired of famous people's kids having careers because of their last name? 

Aren't you all tired, supposed Madonna fans, of FUCKING SHITTING on everything related to her lately ? What's your psychological deal here ?  You can't cut the chord with someone you used to love ? Are you that kind of ex whom stalks you to trash you ? Because you allsurely sound like it. "We're not sheeps" sure but you are real psychopaths devoting your life and time here ruining everything for those who still care. You're not interested ? Then don't read, don't click. You all have turned this place into a shit hole. Your bitterness is unbearable, you are toxic. Seek help. Really. Lola was right to shit on you, you are embarrassing. She doesn't smile ? Well, do you ? And when you want to trash Madame x, Samuel, make sure you don't share the lousy 80's music you make. It's terrible. 

I think she's fierce.  And I don't blame her for being shitty with people, it's got to be tough wondering if every person you come in contact with is using you to get close to or just interested in your mom.  How would any of you guys feel about that?  I think her responses were pretty damn funny, myself.  

On 4/26/2021 at 3:14 PM, Roland Barthes said:

Aren't you all tired, supposed Madonna fans, of FUCKING SHITTING on everything related to her lately ? What's your psychological deal here ?  You can't cut the chord with someone you used to love ? Are you that kind of ex whom stalks you to trash you ? Because you allsurely sound like it. "We're not sheeps" sure but you are real psychopaths devoting your life and time here ruining everything for those who still care. You're not interested ? Then don't read, don't click. You all have turned this place into a shit hole. Your bitterness is unbearable, you are toxic. Seek help. Really. Lola was right to shit on you, you are embarrassing. She doesn't smile ? Well, do you ? And when you want to trash Madame x, Samuel, make sure you don't share the lousy 80's music you make. It's terrible. 

I am not Samuel and i wholeheartedly believe what i previously said.  Don't talk to me like that.. i dont give a damn about her so called family. My comment is a social one.

On 4/23/2021 at 7:54 PM, into the erotico said:

aren't you tired of famous people's kids having careers because of their last name? 

But that's a ludicrous way of looking at it. If a famous person's child tries to break into any field, they can be met with the assumption that they're riding on the coattails of their name. When they don't have a career at all, they're accused of being spoiled and living off their parent's money. It's a no-win situation. They're human beings like the rest of us. Some of them might actually have some talent too. 

As for Lola, I think the pics are great and I found her responses funny. :)

8 hours ago, kesiak said:

But that's a ludicrous way of looking at it. If a famous person's child tries to break into any field, they can be met with the assumption that they're riding on the coattails of their name. When they don't have a career at all, they're accused of being spoiled and living off their parent's money. It's a no-win situation. They're human beings like the rest of us. Some of them might actually have some talent too. 

Im In GIF by memecandy

20 hours ago, kesiak said:

The best for them is to find their own path in life. I never expext from anyone to follow their parents steps, no matter what.

I know J Woww is somewhere in New Jersey getting her entire life. 

If the baby pumpkin's IG is anything to go by, I'm sure she's thrilled a reference to one of her Mom's hits is used for the title of the article ?

I personally think she's much more striking and stands out from the pack when she isn't so painted. She is stunning in paparazzi shots.

If M ever goes on Drag Race I want Lola as the other judge.