These Songs on Digital Services

Shoful

WHY AREN’T THE 3 SUPER DELUXE MADAME X SONGS ON STREAMING SERVICES YET!!! 

It’s been 2 years and these songs still aren’t available!! Why!? What is the reason for making these physical European only song....

Also where is Autotune Baby, that song is trash but it’s been 6 years! Who is managing this. Please read this. Get all of her deluxe songs on streaming NOW!  Has To Be, Cyberraga, Fighting Spirit, Superpop, It’s So Cool, Broken, Ring My Bell, Autotune Baby, Funana, Back That Up To The Beat, and Ciao Bella!! 

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

/End Rant

spanish video GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Madonna doesnt care, my love. Her love opened her eyes but not for this :lol:

as long has the money keeps rolling in, they don't care. SO, I dont care either.

No streaming services, no charts.  I buy the stuff one time, sometimes multiple copies, convert to mp3...than my phone streams it the way the app choses...I put it on suffle, or whatever that is called. AND even if it doesnt play the more than 4000 songs at a time, it only has what I like since I was child...Jesus, I guess I'm going a little out of topic....kkkk

Build your own streaming service on your phone. We dont really need all those services... :tongue:

44 minutes ago, Shoful said:

WHY AREN’T THE 3 SUPER DELUXE MADAME X SONGS ON STREAMING SERVICES YET!!! 

It’s been 2 years and these songs still aren’t available!! Why!? What is the reason for making these physical European only song....

Also where is Autotune Baby, that song is trash but it’s been 6 years! Who is managing this. Please read this. Get all of her deluxe songs on streaming NOW!  Has To Be, Cyberraga, Fighting Spirit, Superpop, It’s So Cool, Broken, Ring My Bell, Autotune Baby, Funana, Back That Up To The Beat, and Ciao Bella!! 

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

/End Rant

spanish video GIF by Robert E Blackmon

In mexican streaming services, It's So Cool & Ring my Bell are availables for stream

12 minutes ago, emanon said:

as long has the money keeps rolling in, they don't care. SO, I dont care either.

No streaming services, no charts.  I buy the stuff one time, sometimes multiple copies, convert to mp3...than my phone streams it the way the app choses...I put it on suffle, or whatever that is called. AND even if it doesnt play the more than 4000 songs at a time, it only has what I like since I was child...Jesus, I guess I'm going a little out of topic....kkkk

Build your own streaming service on your phone. We dont really need all those services... :tongue:

well I have them all downloaded on my phone but it’s just annoying. I want them on Spotify

The "Madame X" 2nd disc bonus tracks are tricky:

"Funana" has a sample of "Funky Drummer" by James Brown. -> She had to pay for that.

"Back That Up To The Beat" was originally a "Rebel Heart" demo co-written and co-produced by Pharrell. -> She had to pay him for using it here and Pharrell = MONEY.

Maybe both agreements were licensed only for the physical limited edition and not a wider release, so they wouldn't be super expensive. And maybe that's why both are not on digital. When you license a sample (or anything) it all depends on the formats, number of copies if it's a physical release, etc. The James Brown sample only for a, say 10.000 limited edition CD run, would be cheaper than a license for unlimited use on the standard edition or on digital, for instance.

Just guessing.

I have no theory for "Ciao Bella" but I guess it makes no sense to upload it as an standalone track without the other two?

32 minutes ago, Prayer said:

"Funana" has a sample of "Funky Drummer" by James Brown. -> She had to pay for that.

"Back That Up To The Beat" was originally a "Rebel Heart" demo co-written and co-produced by Pharrell. -> She had to pay him for using it here and Pharrell = MONEY.

Maybe both agreements were licensed only for the physical limited edition and not a wider release, so they wouldn't be super expensive. And maybe that's why both are not on digital. When you license a sample (or anything) it all depends on the formats, number of copies if it's a physical release, etc. The James Brown sample only for a, say 10.000 limited edition CD run, would be cheaper than a license for unlimited use on the standard edition or on digital, for instance.

Just guessing.

I have no theory for "Ciao Bella" but I guess it makes no sense to upload it as an standalone track without the other two?

Wow Imagine licensing songs for physical releases only in 2020 :Madonna006:

Madge really wants to be behind the times huh

I personaly couldn't care less since I don't use streaming platforms  (I only play my physical formats and lossless) but it's stupid to think her team shouldn't care for it, there's a whole generation who doesn't access music other way than streaming. The less is out there, the less people discover. Imagine Madonna in the early 80's paying dust to videos because her songs were out on the radio already... It's the same thing.

8 hours ago, Prayer said:

Just guessing.

This makes no sense. Especially when the JML and Erotic remixes all contains samples, Dark Ballet contains a sample, and Faz Gostoso is a cover.

45 minutes ago, deathproof said:

This makes no sense. Especially when the JML and Erotic remixes all contains samples, Dark Ballet contains a sample, and Faz Gostoso is a cover.

Maybe those “JML” and “Erotica” remixes samples were all cleared (and paid) by Warner back then (definitely “Erotica”, the samples are credited). And with all respects to Blaya (the original “Faz Gostoso” singer): are we saying buying the rights to cover her song is as expensive as a James Brown sample? I really don’t think so.

Anyway, I’m not saying I’m right with my theory, I was just guessing what could it be :-)

9 hours ago, Prayer said:

Maybe those “JML” and “Erotica” remixes samples were all cleared (and paid) by Warner back then (definitely “Erotica”, the samples are credited). And with all respects to Blaya (the original “Faz Gostoso” singer): are we saying buying the rights to cover her song is as expensive as a James Brown sample? I really don’t think so.

Anyway, I’m not saying I’m right with my theory, I was just guessing what could it be :-)

I just find it hard to believe when Funky Drummer is the most sampled song ever. If they ever had an issue with it, then they wouldn’t have used it, and better yet, released it physically. 

25 minutes ago, deathproof said:

I just find it hard to believe when Funky Drummer is the most sampled song ever. If they ever had an issue with it, then they wouldn’t have used it, and better yet, released it physically. 

There must be something holding her back from it. Are these the only album tracks (excluding the bside which are making their way onto stuff now) that were not available in any digital format? Autotune baby is available in Germany digitally right? And I know Ring My Bell was and It’s So Cool. 

On 4/25/2021 at 3:02 PM, Prayer said:

Just guessing.

This reminds me why she cutted the LDLHA performance of the RHT DVD ? ? ? 

On 4/26/2021 at 1:47 AM, emanon said:

Sounds like me! lol.:04: