Express Yourself Remixes available on digital platforms on May 7th.

proxy

I wish they would've done this chronologically, also the way they release them weeks apart from each other is... frustrating. They've been doing this since 2019. I'd be more content if they just released them all at once, it's not like there's anything new in those singles anyway.

Edited by RayofPrayers (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, RayofPrayers said:

I wish they would've done this chronologically, also the way they release them weeks apart from each other is... frustrating. They've been doing this since 2019. I'd be more content if they just released them all at once, it's not like there's anything new in those singles anyway.

It’s a money and marketing thing. All about numbers. If all streams and sales go to 1 maxi for a certain amount of weeks, it’ll give them a big boost.

If they put EVERYTHING all out at once, the numbers would be very low. Only certain titles would gain big numbers.

I'm just stoked to actually have them digitally in the best quality i've heard any of them in. I still have a bunch on CD, but who busts out a CD these days. I've been buying them all on iTunes because i like to own them. I wish they were remastered. It's disappointing that they are not. But i've been kind of diggin the out of order thing because it's like a little surprise.

On 5/7/2021 at 7:07 AM, DanM said:

What is the difference between the 7" Remix and the Album Version? ?

The 7” Remix is so much fuller sounding, has a few more elements such as a reverb on her vocal and a much bigger bass sound. The album version sounds thin, almost like a demo in comparison.

15 minutes ago, Craigypants said:

There Goes the Value from My Promo CD. Probably wouldn't get 20 bucks for it now.

Collectors want the physical product - to be fair the Remix Edit has been available on the internet illegally for 20 years so don't expect the value of the promo cd to drop 

1 hour ago, jonjon2 said:

I'm just stoked to actually have them digitally in the best quality i've heard any of them in. I still have a bunch on CD, but who busts out a CD these days. I've been buying them all on iTunes because i like to own them. I wish they were remastered. It's disappointing that they are not. But i've been kind of diggin the out of order thing because it's like a little surprise.

It's better than they're not remastered/touched/whatever. It would be just a volume boost or worse, a "Celebration" type of affair.

Better to leave the original sound as it is, I think. :)

9 hours ago, valonqar said:

Are they using Remini app for the artwork? :Madonna006:

What a lazy job!

Well, I wasn't expecting them to go and find the original pictures in the archive and then digitally recreate the original artwork... This seems like enough effort for the kind of release it is. They can't be bothered to dig up the original file for the Bedtime Stories vinyl cover, they're definitely not going all out on the Express yourself digital bundle ?