Madonna in new Snoop Dogg video!

proxy

1 hour ago, Nahual said:

The fact that she was willing to appear in a Snoop Dogg video but not in Dua's Levitating video is sending me. :hallwaylaugh:

The unfortunate part of it was that she was featured on an unfortunate remix album that got next to zero attention/recognition... and then the release with da baby or da baby or da doodle is played non-stop with a music video to follow. Its beyond me. Because the fan-made versions of M mixed into the original are sending ME. It is unfortunate. I thought it was a killer concept. But in the meantime, her hips were killing her. "She's Levi-aching yeah, yeah, yeah"

13 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Im assuming you guys noticed the video she posted has more of her in it. ?

Yes and i'm glad they kept only the scene where she' smoking cause it's perfect, the attitude and the way she moves is on point. The other scene was not good, like she was tryin too much to be sexy and dancing to the track, a bit cringy. They did a good job at keeping only the smoking scene. It's effortlessly cool.