Madame X Unreleased Songs

Circle Life

1 hour ago, Steve Collins said:

I know about "Beautiful Game" which included a videoclip that Madonna delated from her YouTube channel and the unreleased song from Rebel Heart called "Back That Up (Do It)" which is the "Back That Up To The Beat" demo, but I don't know any more about unreleased songs and demos.

What do you mean Beautiful Game videoclip that she deleted? Isn’t Beautiful Game just the demo name of Dark Ballet? 

10 minutes ago, deathproof said:

How do we know that and that it wasn’t just called “Dark Ballet” the whole time?

Because she posted on Instagram once saying Beautiful Game with a Beautiful Game straw hat on. And I believe a dancer from that performance referred to it as Beautiful Game.  We have more evidence pointing towards that it was just the demo name 

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Because she posted on Instagram once saying Beautiful Game with a Beautiful Game straw hat on. And I believe a dancer from that performance referred to it as Beautiful Game.  We have more evidence pointing towards that it was just the demo name 

At the MET Gala performance at M's official YouTube channel they also wrote "Beautiful Game" in the description.

32 minutes ago, Shoful said:

It just sounds like lucky coincidence 

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

That came after fans on instagram and Aldo Diaz started calling the track "beautiful game", and the hat , If I'm not wrong, was a gift by some friend. She could have had indulged that title not to reveal the real one far too in advance.  I strongly feel "beautiful game" always have been a fan title. I may be wrong ...

Hace 14 horas, Shoful dijo:

¿A qué te refieres con el videoclip de Beautiful Game que ella borró? ¿No es Beautiful Game solo el nombre de la demo de Dark Ballet? 

In 2018, a videoclip of Beautiful Game was published, but I have discovered it was fanmade.

Edited by Steve Collins (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Jackie said:

Ok, in all seriousness, I think there was a discussion around Madame X demo's in another thread somewhere. I think there were alternate lyrics for Future? 

I can't remember - 

It’s assumed there’s a early version of Future with alternate lyrics, because she sings a new verse on the Madame X tour.

Totally unconfirmed.

But you have to look at the journey that song took.

She wrote and demoed songs with Starrah and Billboard in January 2018.

They wrote together:

-Crave
-Come Alive
-Looking For Mercy
-I Rise
-Crazy
-Future
(and possibly more)

Quavo didn’t come into the picture till the summer of 2018, when she brought the song to Diplo.

So there’s a solo version out there produced by Billboard that we haven’t heard yet.

10 hours ago, deathproof said:

It’s assumed there’s a early version of Future with alternate lyrics, because she sings a new verse on the Madame X tour.

Totally unconfirmed.

But you have to look at the journey that song took.

She wrote and demoed songs with Starrah and Billboard in January 2018.

They wrote together:

-Crave
-Come Alive
-Looking For Mercy
-I Rise
-Crazy
-Future
(and possibly more)

Quavo didn’t come into the picture till the summer of 2018, when she brought the song to Diplo.

So there’s a solo version out there produced by Billboard that we haven’t heard yet.

I wonder if it's closer to the tour version?

• 3 weeks later...