Touched for the very first time!

Sultrysully

Listening to I Know It this am as it has been inexplicably stuck in my head for two days.  Anyway, I have never heard the "come on baby... you can't fool me" at the very end.  Every once in a while, I encounter something "shiny and new" inside of Madonna's  music.  I have heard I Know It a million times but never caught the very end phrase before.  Anyone else have experiences like that?  Please share.  I might encounter something cool.  

2 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Listening to I Know It this am as it has been inexplicably stuck in my head for two days.  Anyway, I have never heard the "come on baby... you can't fool me" at the very end.  Every once in a while, I encounter something "shiny and new" inside of Madonna's  music.  I have heard I Know It a million times but never caught the very end phrase before.  Anyone else have experiences like that?  Please share.  I might encounter something cool.  

Where?

tenor.gif?itemid=5291661

15 minutes ago, Fighter said:

I had noticed that because I love those little details in fade outs... you catch a glimpse of some extra improvisation sometimes, pity fade outs aren't really a thing anymore, there's something special about them IDK...

'repeat - ad-lib - chorus to fade'
There's many a tune I wished would end properly.

I can hear A CAT on "Holiday" in the background :lol:  On the Album Version and 7'' Version.

I only found out about two years ago.

On the Album Version around the 5:34 mark:

7'' Version around 3:47:

We got to get ^^Meooow^^ together... Take some time to celebrate!

I guess it's just residual sound on the studio or some instrument moving or anything but it's fun. :cute:

On 5/22/2021 at 5:12 PM, Sultrysully said:

I don't think you can hear it on the original vinyl album, or it's very quiet. I remember getting the Lucky Star 12" and on the b-side it's a lot clearer. It's only a little thing but I remember being so excited at the time!

On 5/22/2021 at 6:12 PM, Sultrysully said:

One of my favourite M songs for so many reasons