What are the unleaked songs/demos you crave the most?

Me: Broken (The comercial song from BS), the American Life outtakes which I forgot the name, also Just a Dream (Madonna demo) and anything from LAP/Erotica Sessions (specially new songs).

"Something's Coming Over", the original Shep Pettibone demo for Secret! My dream to hear it! It's supposed to be an uptempo track a la Deeper and Deeper??? And also the Stuart Price demo for X-Static Process which supposed to have more instruments and beat than the official one :D

I think MDNA and Madame X would be interesting because there are obvious fan things that make you want to attempt to fix those albums in some way…. Because for very very different reasons they both somehow manage to miss the mark to varying degrees. To have some idea of what else was available would be interesting at least. However. Her quality control is usually on point and what’s left out is often the correct choice. 

6 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I think MDNA and Madame X would be interesting because there are obvious fan things that make you want to attempt to fix those albums in some way…. Because for very very different reasons they both somehow manage to miss the mark to varying degrees. To have some idea of what else was available would be interesting at least. However. Her quality control is usually on point and what’s left out is often the correct choice. 

Not always though. She's released some very cheap tracks not worth being even B-side for second rate artists (Birthday Song, Sex, I Fucked Up, Autotune Baby, Revolver, Incredible, ...) while keeping awesome tracks vaulted (RHeart Avicii version, Something's Coming Over, Wash All Over Me Avicii version, etc etc). Very odd decisions but hey, that's her catalog, she can do whatever she wants with it.

Peter's mix of "I'm Addicted"

Stuart Price's mix of "X-Static Process"

DWT Soundboard of "You'll See" 

Anything from Bedtime Stories sessions.

Remixes of "Time Stood Still" that were rumored to be commissioned and scrapped at the time.

Any and all remixes from '83- '05 that were rejected and never leaked.

Video/ Soundboard of her ROL Roxy performance.

Full video or her American Life Tower Records  performance.

Studio versions of the live Emmy and the Emmys cd First Time out of Manhattan

Deeper & Deeper - "Alternate Version"  Alternate version without latin guitar break and alternate lyrics at the end.

Why's It So Hard - "Jamaican Version" - Alternate version featuring They Jamiki, a male Jamaican rapper that Madonna and Shep met during the Erotica recording sessions